Beating a speeding ticket ? - BMW K1600 Forum : BMW K1600 GT and GTL Forums
» Forum Search

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2012, 09:29 PM   #1

Default Beating a speeding ticket ?

Hi - just wondering if anyone has ever used the services of "speedticketbeaters"

How To Beat Speeding Tickets - Speed Violations Laws

I just got yet another frickin' ticket, and in the past I've gone to court and usually got a much better deal, however the cop who stopped me (who was a fairly nice chap) did say that the judge wasn't having any of that changing moving violations to non moving stuff any more. I'll still go, but then I saw this website promising a foolproof defense. There is an offer on the website for a free evaluation so I put in my info ( doesn't really ask much, so I don't know how they can possibly customize a defense)
A few minutes ago I get a call from someone from this organization, who I thought was a rude a**hole, so I didn't continue the conversation. He wanted $159 to "make this go away" Anyone got any experience of this?? or even better anyone got a foolproof way of beating a speeding ticket ( radar , cop car coming towards me, suddenly appeared over the brow of a hill, 70 in a 55, mainly deserted road, Vermont
ANY help most appreciated.
Best
Rich

BMW R1200GS
HD V-Rod Muscle V&H Competition exhaust and fueling remapping.(2009-2013)
Triumph Speed Triple (2010-12)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2012, 10:19 PM   #2

From their own website:

Quote:
Even though we are not lawyers, we know from experience exactly what type of defense statement, and supporting materials, you will need to win
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 03-17-2012, 10:32 PM   #3

I did notice this, the guy on the phone was most put out that I wouldn't part with my credit card details instantly - I was genuinely interested if anyone had used this service with success.
I got a ticket in New jersey and the next day I had 6 letters from local law firms offering to represent me -I took one up on this -it worked but it cost me the same as the fine would have been

BMW R1200GS
HD V-Rod Muscle V&H Competition exhaust and fueling remapping.(2009-2013)
Triumph Speed Triple (2010-12)
Old 03-17-2012, 10:43 PM   #4

In Missouri it's easy to just pay a lawyer 50-100.00 for most speeding tickets. They get it moved to a non moving violation with a large fine. My last ticket was a few years ago. 50.00 for the lawyer and 175.00 for the fine doing about 15 miles over a 55mph limit.
Life Member Blue Ribbon Coalition
Old 03-18-2012, 06:51 AM   #5

its the not the price of the ticket....its what your insurance will go up to
Old 03-18-2012, 07:08 AM   #6

Best way to get out of a speeding ticket is not to speed simple as that. If you do speed do it with some common sense paying real close attention to your environment. If you get caught be polite and do not give the cop a hard time and give him/her more reason to keep writing. This isn't rocket science. In regards to Speedticketbusters.......how do you spell S-U-C-K-E-R ????
Old 03-18-2012, 08:19 AM   #7

In Colorado if you get stopped by a local officer be very polite, as the officer is just doing his job. Look for but do not find your insurance papers until after the ticket is issued. Once they hand you the ticket to sign hand them the insurance papers. Many will just scratch out the insurance violation and have you sign the ticket and be on your way.
Here is the good part when you go to court it will be a County Court and they can not hear local speeding tickets, just County and State tickets.
2014 Kawasaki KLR650 New Edition
2010 HD FLHTPi
Old 03-18-2012, 09:01 AM   #8

whats the deal with the insurance papers..i dont get it
Old 03-18-2012, 09:02 AM   #9

Get a real attorney. They know how best the system works in your state. In NC you can take a class and have it resolved that way. In NC if it's less than 9 over there are no insurance points for the first one.

Do NOT use any system that claims to know what to do or say if they have no attorney on staff.

The judge has heard all that BS before.

Bud
Old 03-18-2012, 09:33 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenny View Post
whats the deal with the insurance papers..i dont get it
In Colorado a insurance violation has to be heard in County Court but a local speeding violation is heard in City Court. Many officers are too lazy to rewrite the ticket so you are sent to the wrong court and the ticket is dismissed with predjusdice.
I do not know if this would work in other states.
The best way to beat a ticket is not to speed.
With the LT I got one in Ohio or Indiana because of the cruse control creep and not paying attention. It cost $150.00 and then I got a notice in the mail that they would dismiss the ticket if I did not get another for a year and no points for another $279.00 plus another $27.00 in court costs.
2014 Kawasaki KLR650 New Edition
2010 HD FLHTPi
Sponsored Links
Advertisement