BMW K1600 Forum banner

Dash cam installed

7K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  Chris4fingers 
#1 ·
What else is there to do when you’re home, recovering - in between lawyer visits that is.

Neutrino black box, Blueskysea dash cam, iPhone ram mount and power all installed.

All nails survived :grin:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
That is a BlueSky DV-688 and it is waterproof. I have one of these and one of its predecessors.

Reactions: Geoff_3
#6 ·
Locations of front and rear camera. Front is good, rear is temporary as I’ll either fabricate a bracket or wait until I get a rack and mount it more permanently there. I’ve also slightly relocated the display.

Attachments

#13 ·
r U sure?

I'm guessing the front is pointing the wrong direction. You should relocate it and turn it around so it's facing you. Then you'll know your footage will always record the best scenery. :wink:

Reactions: Geoff_3
#19 ·
What else is there to do when you’re home, recovering - in between lawyer visits that is.

Neutrino black box, Blueskysea dash cam, iPhone ram mount and power all installed.

All nails survived 😁
Hi Donna
It's been some time now since you installed a BlueSkySea DV688 Dash Cam - Do you still have it and has it worked to your satisfaction?
Thinking about getting one for my GTL.

#21 ·
Some of the footage reminded me of the Dorrigo Mountain - a little more picturesque though I think. Thanks for sending.
I've also read elsewhere on the forum that there were fitting dilemma's with PDM's etc - Did you solve those issues (Crow Bar/Oxy/Nail File) etc - Were the modules needed to install??

#23 ·
Is the Neutrino available locally (AU) or did you have to import it & does it have a Model #? so I know what I'm looking for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.