3m Black Scotchlite Stickers - Very Effective - Page 21 - BMW K1600 Forum : BMW K1600 GT and GTL Forums
 48Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #201 of 202 Old 10-29-2019, 10:36 AM

we have helped out numerous K1600 owners with our 3M Reflective Scotchlite =6= stickers over the last couple of years

we can now custom cut any size, in black, red, white, royal blue, or black reflective... follow link below or visit my website for info.. or send me a message and I will get back to you ASAP

www.erickson-graphics.com

ride on..
ride safe

Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redblur View Post
I would like mine to be more than just a boxy looking splash. I am thinking of making it say BMW or K1600. Thoughts?
= s
J-Luv likes this.

Get the Original Owl Eyes AND the NEW Bagger T shirts here

http://www.erickson-graphics.com

'13 k1600GTL (aero wings, mini wings, JRyan Risers, Grip Buddies)
2009 BMW 328 xi wagon (diva's)
2011 BMW 328 sedan (mine)
2002 R1150RT (gone)
'10 VW GTi (APR stageII chip, billy boat exhaust, lowered) hit a deer (gone)
2006 BMW 525xi (gone)
2003 Porsche 911 C4s (gone)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #202 of 202 Old 11-11-2019, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immtbiker View Post
@EffBee . Do you (or anybody) have any pics how the Red version looks installed on the 1600, both illuminated and not?
Unfortunately, we don't have such a photo. We ship a lot of Red K1600 Reflective Kits to Europe (because the laws in many countries there require Red Reflective to the rear). K1600 owners order the basic black reflective kit and then email us immediately and let us know they want their order custom cut in 3M Red Reflective material. We take care of it at no extra charge.

However, the initial kit was made, installed on a customer bike, and then photographed using the Black 3M reflective material. Since all of our Red kits go to European (and a few Australian) customers, we've never installed a Red kit on a K1600 here in the U.S. and have never photographed it.

Here's something that may help, though. We send a lot of different kits all over the world. One of our overseas customers has a Kawasaki 650 Versys (among the nearly 80 different reflective kits we make, we make a kit for that bike, too). At his request, we custom cut a kit for him in 3M Red Reflective. He sent us back a photograph of the kit mounted on his bike. It's just a daytime photo, but it will give you an idea of what a red kit would look like on a K1600.

I've attached the file.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RK-216 in Red.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	152.4 KB
ID:	133934  

Last edited by EffBee; 11-15-2019 at 02:53 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW K1600 Forum : BMW K1600 GT and GTL Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page