Remus Slip-ons installed - Page 2 - BMW K1600 Forum : BMW K1600 GT and GTL Forums
 20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 46 Old 03-07-2019, 08:34 PM

Garage
I have no intention of starting anything also, just sharing how I feel.

I've had aftermarket exhaust on every vehicle I've owned. Just don't see that happening here at this price.

Good day Sir

Sent using Tapatalk
Buffchief52 likes this.

"I know I was born, I know that I will die, the in between is mine" Pearl Jam

Last edited by mlheck; 03-07-2019 at 09:01 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 46 Old 03-07-2019, 10:45 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Wow I really didnít intend to start anything. I will say this: If you like the sound, the look and willing to drop the cash you will not be disappointed. If you fall on the other side of the fence on any of these three, these may not be for you. Are they expensive?- Yes. Am I satisfied with them and would I buy them again?- Absolutely, without a question. A good value means both parties get what they want. I am sure Remus is enjoying my money just as much as Iím enjoying their pipes. Win-Win. I will post some pics over the weekend.
post #13 of 46 Old 03-08-2019, 12:20 PM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM2FA5T4U View Post
Wow I really didnít intend to start anything. I will say this: If you like the sound, the look and willing to drop the cash you will not be disappointed. If you fall on the other side of the fence on any of these three, these may not be for you. Are they expensive?- Yes. Am I satisfied with them and would I buy them again?- Absolutely, without a question. A good value means both parties get what they want. I am sure Remus is enjoying my money just as much as Iím enjoying their pipes. Win-Win. I will post some pics over the weekend.
Couldn't agree more with that statement! Can't wait to see some pictures. Have a great weekend.

Patrick&[email protected]

www.RemusUSA.com
www.BursigUSA.com
www.HeliteMoto.com

US Importer & Distributor:

HELITE Airbag Protection
REMUS Exhausts
BURSIG Racing Stands

T.: 510-595-3300
F.: 510-595-3304
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 46 Old 03-08-2019, 10:37 PM

I bought the Remus slip-ons for the K1600B. I got a good deal on the bike so figured I would take a chance. I have not looked back, and would not hesitate to do it again. I have 5 two-wheeled bikes in my garage, and not a single one has stock mufflers. The Remus product is far and away the highest quality product I have touched and exactly fitting for the near perfection that is BMW (Ok, comparing to HD and Indian...it's relative).
post #15 of 46 Old 03-08-2019, 10:50 PM

Garage
I agree with both indybeamer and im2fa5t4u that they are absolutely worth it. IMO not only do they sound amazing and take away the 'sewing machine' note that I have always disliked, they change the appearance of the bike as well as show off the single sided swingarm as well as the rear wheel. Of course they are expensive but for me would be the first thing I would do if I had to do it all over again.

Alan
post #16 of 46 Old 03-08-2019, 11:27 PM

I admit the $$ for the Remus exhaust is a little alarming. I can also say that about our K1600 motorcycles. Itís a pricy hobby/obsession we have. I see other, less expensive exhausts for the K16 out there but thereís only certain pieces of kit Iím willing to hang on this motorcycle. Remus exhaust system are one of them.

Mike M
2020 R1200GSA Ice Grey
post #17 of 46 Old 03-09-2019, 08:53 PM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by indybeamer View Post
I bought the Remus slip-ons for the K1600B. I got a good deal on the bike so figured I would take a chance. I have not looked back, and would not hesitate to do it again. I have 5 two-wheeled bikes in my garage, and not a single one has stock mufflers. The Remus product is far and away the highest quality product I have touched and exactly fitting for the near perfection that is BMW (Ok, comparing to HD and Indian...it's relative).
Great to hear! Send us a pic of your bike if you have the chance

www.RemusUSA.com
www.BursigUSA.com
www.HeliteMoto.com

HELITE Airbag Protection
REMUS Exhausts
BURSIG Racing Stands

post #18 of 46 Old 03-09-2019, 08:54 PM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDBagger View Post
I agree with both indybeamer and im2fa5t4u that they are absolutely worth it. IMO not only do they sound amazing and take away the 'sewing machine' note that I have always disliked, they change the appearance of the bike as well as show off the single sided swingarm as well as the rear wheel. Of course they are expensive but for me would be the first thing I would do if I had to do it all over again.

www.RemusUSA.com
www.BursigUSA.com
www.HeliteMoto.com

HELITE Airbag Protection
REMUS Exhausts
BURSIG Racing Stands

post #19 of 46 Old 03-09-2019, 08:56 PM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike M View Post
I admit the $$ for the Remus exhaust is a little alarming. I can also say that about our K1600 motorcycles. Itís a pricy hobby/obsession we have. I see other, less expensive exhausts for the K16 out there but thereís only certain pieces of kit Iím willing to hang on this motorcycle. Remus exhaust system are one of them.

www.RemusUSA.com
www.BursigUSA.com
www.HeliteMoto.com

HELITE Airbag Protection
REMUS Exhausts
BURSIG Racing Stands

post #20 of 46 Old 03-09-2019, 09:08 PM

I LOVE my Remus' on my GA; it's SUWEEEEETTTT!

Now go ride!

Brett
2013 K1600GTL SOLD
2019 K1600GA BLUE
Ringgold, Jawja
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW K1600 Forum : BMW K1600 GT and GTL Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page