Florida to the Dragon? - BMW K1600 Forum : BMW K1600 GT and GTL Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 04-10-2018, 12:45 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Florida to the Dragon?

Hey Florida K drivers! How many of you are going up to NC for the Tame the Tale of the Dragon? Danial @pullb0x ) and I are headed out of Orlando on the turnpike / 75 to zoom up early in May first. Maybe see some of you on the way or there??

If not, maybe we can form our own HotBike in the HotSun group and get together sometime?? With Euro Cycles taking over (finally) the Orlando BMW dealership there will be lots of centrally located events although I need little excuse to visit either coast!

Drop me a PM or email me @gmail: oneclickforward.
@rkitect @Terrybo @ipnman @jp-in-tpa @J&B @OldBikerTom @fhp6 @McK1600 @Garry @jplambert @LDChief @MugsyMD @Madmatt01 @srt8-in-largo @pullb0x @DanDiver

Last edited by EpcotPhil; 04-11-2018 at 06:23 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-25-2018, 10:37 PM

Sorry I missed your post.... It would be nice to get the FLATlorida group together. Now that the cooler weather is arriving and the Love bugs are disappearing, maybe a ride to eat is in order.. Well, actually, it's still hot as all get out and the Love bugs are still here.... Maybe in a month or so? I wouldn't be surprised if Euro Cycle doesn't put something together for all three stores.

2012 Grey K1600GTL
Tampa, Florida
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW K1600 Forum : BMW K1600 GT and GTL Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page