emblem lights - Page 4 - BMW K1600 Forum : BMW K1600 GT and GTL Forums
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 33 Old 06-11-2019, 12:27 PM

Earthling, I ordered a set of emblem LED for my GA. I still not sure what to do with the blue wire on each side for the white light. Some tap it to the socket on one side, others to the lower auxiliary lights harness which is the red/yellow wire, each side per light. Which is the best wire to tap into for an constant running light?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 Old 06-11-2019, 01:30 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpetel1965 View Post
Earthling, I ordered a set of emblem LED for my GA. I still not sure what to do with the blue wire on each side for the white light. Some tap it to the socket on one side, others to the lower auxiliary lights harness which is the red/yellow wire, each side per light. Which is the best wire to tap into for an constant running light?
I wouldn't have noticed your question except that I clicked on the link for this thread intead of something else. If you want to get someones attention, use the @earthling mention (looks like a speaker at the top of the edit box) to get a notice to them or simply quote their original text.

CBDane posted instructions for his running light conversion kit and in there are specific instructions as to where you can get switched power, and you can find the same instructions on the clearwater site for the betsy conversion and on the skene website as well. You just want to make sure that whatever you pick, you are using switched power, not constant power.

2012 BMW K1600GTL
post #33 of 33 Old 06-11-2019, 01:33 PM

Thank you again. I am still adjusting to the site.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW K1600 Forum : BMW K1600 GT and GTL Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page