2016 K1600 GTLE For Sale! - BMW K1600 Forum : BMW K1600 GT and GTL Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 07-29-2019, 11:13 AM Thread Starter

2016 K1600 GTLE For Sale!

Well, canít believe Iím doing this, but all those plans you make, often life happens to alter them. Bought my beautiful bike from San Jose BMW, and theyíre awesome and were great to deal with. I did get it with the Nav V at the time! It came with the low seat, was not comfortable with my 5í11Ē body, so found a very nice Sargent seat with backrest for $750, and with the addition of a Air Hawk pad, was able to do a 2700 mile trip in April of 2017 and 1800 miles on October of the same year. Did purchase it with the 7 year extended warranty! Bought RDLís sump plug, very nice! Also got the GS-911WIFI diagnostic tool at $399, so nice to reset oil change light. My routine always was to change oil and filter every 4000 miles max, instead of 6000 miles. But hears a good part for the lucky buyer, it only has a bit over 10,000 miles!

I treated myself to this flagship because I deserved it, and thought Iíd have it to the end. But work and a great woman had me moving to Bullhead City AZ last year, and due to the usually high temps, I havenít put 500 miles on it. Now Iíve become a river rat with 4 WaveRunners and a Ultra Custom 21 Stealth boat! My toys have changed, and I hate to my bike sitting there.

I bought the screen to protect oil cooler, a short shifter kit, and a cool Ď6í emblem that fits that odd mounting tab under the license plate, all from members of the forum here! Oh, I also got an upgraded windshield, but not home right now to give the manufacturer.

Iím asking $19K for it, sure want it to go to a good home so someone can know what we K1600 riders have learned about how spectacular these bikes feel under you!

Iíll attach pics by Wednesday when Iím back in town. Of course the trunk and panniers have the included luggage! Any questions, feel free, spread the word, make me an offer, time for my baby to have a new home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PLAGUE likes this.

2016 BMW K1600 GTL Exclusive w/Nav V
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 07-29-2019, 05:04 PM

Garage
If you still have the stock low seat and are interested in selling it separately, please shoot me a PM.
TIA
Rich

2016 GTLE
post #3 of 11 Old 07-29-2019, 07:27 PM Thread Starter

I considered selling it, but that was before my decision to sell the bike. Iíll let the new owner decide if he or she wants to sell it or make it a custom RDL! Thanks for the offer.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 Old 09-04-2019, 04:53 PM
JDF

Garage
This looks intereresting. Still for sale?
post #5 of 11 Old 09-04-2019, 05:02 PM

Garage
I'd be interested in the Sargent seat and back rest as well as gs911 if u want to just sell the bike stock..

Just send me a pm when u decide.

Ian

Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.
post #6 of 11 Old 09-04-2019, 05:50 PM Thread Starter

Bike still for sale, wonít sell seat separate unless I decide to keep the bike, the GS-911WIFI will go with the bike wherever it goes!

post #7 of 11 Old 09-04-2019, 05:54 PM Thread Starter

post #8 of 11 Old 09-18-2019, 08:33 PM Thread Starter

Hereís a few more pics! Iím a motivated seller, need to balance out my finances.

Also, wife and I are going to give it a last blast by doing a week vacation on it starting next Monday. Gonna leave Bullhead City, head to Reno. Next day weíll head to Brookings OR, spend a couple days there, do some salmon fishing. Then itís on to San Jose, where they have an awesome watering hole with live entertainment called Quarter Note!! Then weíll head further south to Taft, where my wife lived most her life and visit several close friends. I have s good buddy I went to high school with who lives in Ventura, so May take the 33 to have lunch with him. Then weíll head home to Bullhead! My last fling on this beautiful bike.

Hope my K1600 finds a good home!

Terry

post #9 of 11 Old 10-04-2019, 09:09 PM Thread Starter

Back from our Bullhead City-Brookings OR-Taft 2155 mile vacation road trip! Great time, beautiful scenery, had a great time!

Now ready to change fluids and get it cleaned up for a new owner. A couple of you have asked about it, and itís time for me to let it go. Contact me with any questions. It now has about 12,500 miles, and looking good!

A few pics from our trip:

post #10 of 11 Old 10-12-2019, 12:36 AM

Garage
Love Brookings OR. One of my favourite places. It's wonderful!

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW K1600 Forum : BMW K1600 GT and GTL Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page