Poll- Political Sub-Forum - Page 5 - BMW K1600 Forum : BMW K1600 GT and GTL Forums
View Poll Results: Would you like to see a Political Discussion sub-forum?
Yes 14 20.00%
No 56 80.00%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

115Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 67 Old 07-23-2019, 08:36 PM

Garage
Many foolishly believe they can control what someone else is going to do. Forum, sub-forum or not, bla, bla, bla . . . people are going to do what they are going to do. If they want to talk politics, it is going to happen. Prohibition does not work--not with alcohol, not with sex, not with drugs, not with rock'n'roll, not with guns, not with speech . . . And for some, prohibition makes the activity more desirable.

Live and let live.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 67 Old 07-23-2019, 08:42 PM

Now I'm stumped.. Trying to figure out how Meese construes "It's a joke, not a dikk, don't take it so hard" as homophobic/anti-LGBTQRSTUVW...

Duane
BMWGuy likes this.

Duane: '12 K1600GT/WL EngineBars//Wilbers/VarioLevers/ cbdaneAmber /BajaDesigns LED/PDM60/Remus Headers/GPR Exhaust/BST Carbon Fiber Wheels
post #43 of 67 Old 07-23-2019, 08:44 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnert View Post
@Northsquad , I read your post to imply Clinton was a better choice than Trump. My wife keeps asking me why I'm laughing so hard. You too should have been a comedian. For what it's worth, I choked when I had to vote for Trump.. Thanks for the laugh of the day.

Duane
Read it again friend, nowhere does it say that, who I voted for is my business alone, laugh or choke I don't care what you do. I'm angry about this guys post for one reason only. I've seen other BMW motorcycle sites go down in flames over politics for no reason. Keep it the **** outta here. I enjoy this site for technical information and discussions about K1600's that's why I donated money to help pay the server bill, not to talk politics.
reid, BMWGuy and Booger Man like this.

Iron Butt Association Member#49820
MOA Member #106320
2013 K1600GT Dark Graphite
2008 K1200GT Dark Graphite(sold)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44 of 67 Old 07-23-2019, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Now I'm stumped.. Trying to figure out how Meese construes "It's a joke, not a dikk, don't take it so hard" as homophobic/anti-LGBTQRSTUVW...

Duane
Duh, hes a left winger.
BMWGuy likes this.

2018 B
post #45 of 67 Old 07-23-2019, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsquad View Post
Read it again friend, nowhere does it say that, who I voted for is my business alone, laugh or choke I don't care what you do. I'm angry about this guys post for one reason only. I've seen other BMW motorcycle sites go down in flames over politics for no reason. Keep it the **** outta here. I enjoy this site for technical information and discussions about K1600's that's why I donated money to help pay the server bill, not to talk politics.
You are correct, I read it wrong, I deleted the post. My apologies.

Duane
Northsquad likes this.

Duane: '12 K1600GT/WL EngineBars//Wilbers/VarioLevers/ cbdaneAmber /BajaDesigns LED/PDM60/Remus Headers/GPR Exhaust/BST Carbon Fiber Wheels
post #46 of 67 Old 07-23-2019, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meese View Post
ProTip Duane: You can believe that Trump is an utter imbecile with zero redeeming qualities, and that fact alone would have nothing to do with Obama or either Clinton or Bernie or Pelosi or anyone else...

Y'all are just lucky that AOC isn't yet 35, as that possibility would really mess with your brains.

Is it 2028 yet?
Ken, Ken, Ken, you need to check yourself in to a rehab facility immediately, your derangement syndrome has reached another level.

Duane
BMWGuy likes this.

post #47 of 67 Old 07-23-2019, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meese View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
I think if you get physically threatened and it’s followed thru
None of these threats, real or "joking" are ever followed through, even when meeting such folks in person.

It's just egos bashing against each other, and some choose to take it more personally than others. Which is really too bad.

I'd still ride with any of y'all, but I'm sure not slowing down just so some of y'all can catch up... [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.k1600forum.com/forum/images/smilies/K16.gif[/IMG]
Well that’s good but there’s WILL come a day where that will change. Be careful, I’ve been in enough bar fights over stupidness and like I said I always try and deescalate. I only threaten or fight when needed and you can think I’m egotistical or not, I can’t kill someone. This pettiness is not worth it.

Just be careful and don’t think it’s all just threats will no real risk. That’s all.

Signed you’re concerned k1600 board cousin.

👍😬

Had 2014 gtl premium spring 17 - winter 2019 (rode 25k miles). Bought used Wing to try out (10k miles), Nah-too boring and slow. Like GTL better, bought another GTL. Ha.
post #48 of 67 Old 07-23-2019, 08:57 PM
Quote:
You are correct, I read it wrong, I deleted the post. My apologies.

Duane

I don't think you read it wrong.
Best.
Gunnert and BMWGuy like this.

Darryl - Thanks for all you do!
RETIRED!
14BMWK1600GTL DGM
16BMWS1000XR Red
07HD FLHTCU Champion Trike
81CB750Bentforks$500
81 CB900 10speed 100HPOriginal $2.5K
81 CBX Orig 3Kmi 105HP $8K
81 CBX Frankenstein Trike $12K
1955 1st Chevy 3100 Pickup $30K
05 BMW X5
1990 Chevy 4x4
2001 Chevy Silverado 4x4
Coffintrailer $1K
post #49 of 67 Old 07-23-2019, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleymarlboroman View Post
Best.
I'll take him at his word and give him the benefit of the doubt. He says I read it wrong, e.g. he wasn't implying Clinton was a better choice than Trump. I'll leave it at that.

Duane
Northsquad likes this.

post #50 of 67 Old 07-23-2019, 09:10 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleymarlboroman View Post
Best.
Then you read it wrong

Iron Butt Association Member#49820
MOA Member #106320
2013 K1600GT Dark Graphite
2008 K1200GT Dark Graphite(sold)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW K1600 Forum : BMW K1600 GT and GTL Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page