BMW K1600 Forum banner

New Vegas member

2K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  capav8r 
#1 ·
Just bought a used K1600gtl. Very few miles but missing owners manual, tool kit and not sure what else. This is not my first bmw as I have had many 1200 and still have a 2003 RS. I am looking forward to reading and writing posts on the forum. So HELLO from hot as **** Las Vegas.

#6 ·
That is NOT a tool KIT... just a couple Chinese tools that are better off left where you found them. Build your own kit, there are some threads talking about what folks carry. I actually carry less than I ever have just because I doubt I would be able to do things on the side of the road that I could with my old GSA Hexhead or other older bikes. Just have some type roadside assistance plan to go with it, I am not about to push this thing more than a 100 feet hehe

You can download a PDF of the owner's manual and keep it on your phone, as the next best things. There are owners manuals that pop up on eBay, but they typically want too much for them. I just used a search and found one but I think you can download them from BMW Motorrad

#8 ·
Congrats and welcome to the forum!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.