Dealers In the Notheast - Page 3 - BMW K1600 Forum : BMW K1600 GT and GTL Forums
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 37 Old 07-29-2013, 11:57 AM

Unfortunately with BMW there aren't that many dealers around. I use Cross Country BMW in NJ and really like the service dept. I also have Hermy's in Port Clinton, PA and Montgomeryville Cycle Center in Hatfield to use if necessary. Next year we are moving to New Hampshire and will use Second Wind BMW and Max. So far good experiences with both.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 37 Old 07-29-2013, 02:08 PM

+1 for Cross Country BMW. It has been an excellent experience from purchase thru servicing.
post #23 of 37 Old 08-05-2013, 08:37 PM

dealers

Cross country great dealership boought many bikes from them and they are top shelf on service, they also have a great relationship with BMW NA

Bimmerbill
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 37 Old 08-11-2013, 11:16 PM

+1 for Cross Country in Metuchen.

Shaolin Master Sergeant
2013 K1600 GTL Dark Graphite Metallic
post #25 of 37 Old 08-12-2013, 03:08 PM

Another +1 for Cross Country BMW. Sale to service has been fantastic
post #26 of 37 Old 08-14-2013, 06:46 AM

August 2013 BMW email newsletter named Cross Country one of top 10 dealers in the US.

Shaolin Master Sergeant
2013 K1600 GTL Dark Graphite Metallic
post #27 of 37 Old 08-14-2013, 04:18 PM

Which Max BMW dealership have you been involved with? I deal with the Max dealership in Brookfield, CT. I am very pleased with the service experience I have had, there, as well as the sales department.
post #28 of 37 Old 08-15-2013, 09:51 AM

Cross country's part department dropped the ball on a very important order for highway pegs.

Needed for a vaction trip to lake george ny, i payed them in full, waited ten days, called them multiple times and never a call back. Finally got thru to the guy who place the order and well to make it short he didnt get my parts and i had to cancel order with them due to lack of customer service.

Service department had a difficult time returning my calls about my brand new two day old bike that was down. Finally gave up and waited and mechanic finally returned my calls. If it wasnt for the mechanic id find another service department.

Its a nice place but when you spend over 25k i tend to expect the same service as when i bring my 335xi in for service.

When my bike was flat bedded in with 350 miles on it i was offered up the local train station for help.
post #29 of 37 Old 10-30-2013, 02:12 PM

Razee in Rhode Island has been awesome in every department. Sales, service, parts and the Ladies in the office. Very patient folks. Purchased my GTL in August, had them do the 600 mi service in in September, and stopped in there on the way home from work yesterday for a free top off of oil and tech chat with one of the mechanics. (down half a quart 600 mi, now at 4,500).

'13 BMW K1600GTL
post #30 of 37 Old 05-10-2019, 03:17 PM

I recently bought a bike from Max BMW in Brookfield, CT and dealt with David and Zac. Overall, very pleasant experience. You have to negotiate and bring in your A game to get a good deal, but where is that not a requirement.Max is also a much bigger volume dealer than any other dealers in NY/NJ/CT; hence able to give you a better deal.

But what I really like about Max is that they will pick up the bike and deliver it back since I'm only 45 miles away from them. Cannot beat that.

Enough with singing praise since I'm not getting anything for free, and I don't work for them. Just personal experience.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW K1600 Forum : BMW K1600 GT and GTL Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page