Save Cash Over on Discount Ramps With This Promo Code - BMW K1600 Forum : BMW K1600 GT and GTL Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 02-25-2019, 03:45 PM Thread Starter

Your Bargain Hunter

Save Cash Over on Discount Ramps With This Promo Code

<p class="p1">Discount Ramps—contrary to their name—offers a wide range of hauling and loading options for your motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile, or other weekend toy, and running alongside their massive clearance sale (markdowns up to 60%), they've offered up an additional promo code that will shave 15% off of any purchase on the site. You can find roof racks, hitch-mounted cargo carriers, motorcycle and ATV carriers, and even floor jacks on their site that are all very reasonably priced. The promotion has been extended a little bit longer, and we've been informed that it may well carry through the rest of the week, giving you a bit more time to save. Paste the promo code BIG15 during checkout to take advantage of the promotion.

<p class="p1">

<p class="p1">Shop The Discount Ramps Deal Here

<p class="p1">

<p class="p1">
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 02-25-2019, 04:23 PM

I've had a set of their ramps for about 10 years. Good company to deal with and great product. Here's the set I have:

https://www.discountramps.com/motorc...ps/p/MF-12038/

Duane

Duane: '12 K1600GT/WL EngineBars//Wilbers/VarioLevers/ cbdaneAmber /BajaDesigns LED/PDM60/Remus Headers/GPR Exhaust/BST Carbon Fiber Wheels
post #3 of 7 Old 02-25-2019, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnert View Post
I've had a set of their ramps for about 10 years. Good company to deal with and great product. Here's the set I have:

https://www.discountramps.com/motorc...ps/p/MF-12038/

Duane
I almost ordered those exact ramps a few weeks back Duane but in the end decided it was more of a want than a need so I decided to pass. They look very solid and the fact they are 10ft would be a big help on my F350 which is raised an inch in the rear. That's a great deal on them now when you add an additional 15%.

Duke

2018 K1600B, custom made rack and shad top case
2006 Black Mustang convertible: 580HP, 576lbs of torque at the tire running 14lbs boost
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 02-25-2019, 04:38 PM

@Duke4 , if you own a pick-up the minimum length you need is 10'. I have an F150 Raptor that's a bit on the tall size too.

Duane

Duane: '12 K1600GT/WL EngineBars//Wilbers/VarioLevers/ cbdaneAmber /BajaDesigns LED/PDM60/Remus Headers/GPR Exhaust/BST Carbon Fiber Wheels
post #5 of 7 Old 02-25-2019, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnert View Post
@Duke4 , if you own a pick-up the minimum length you need is 10'. I have an F150 Raptor that's a bit on the tall size too.

Duane
I agree 100% Duane that if you need ramps then you need 10fters to be safe. I should have said, I decided I don't need ramps at all..... At this time.

I had another requirement in mind which was to move my snowblower between a couple different properties. To help justify that purchase I thought that I could load the bike if needed for a trip. I then came to senses and realized I have another solution to load the blower that's a bit sketchy but works and I have no immediate southern bike trips planned where I would need to load the bike. So it turned out to be a situation of want verses need. Saving all my pennies to put them toward a Roadcrafter.

2006 Black Mustang convertible: 580HP, 576lbs of torque at the tire running 14lbs boost
post #6 of 7 Old 02-26-2019, 04:18 PM

Garage
I hit the chat option on the link and they are made in China, and I really prefer American made. If anyone can share their opinion about an American made brand and model I would love to learn about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #7 of 7 Old 02-26-2019, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michteg View Post
I hit the chat option on the link and they are made in China, and I really prefer American made. If anyone can share their opinion about an American made brand and model I would love to learn about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hopefully you can find some USA manufactured ramps. Unfortunately, you may find that your best and maybe only option for this will be to have a set made at a local welding/ fabrication shop. That will surely put you at a much different price point though.

Duke

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW K1600 Forum : BMW K1600 GT and GTL Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page