BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The size 110 is sold. I still have the size 114 Atlantis 4 jacket for sale.
According to there BMW size chart a 110 is a 46L and the 114 is a 48L. I am 6'2"athletic and the jacket fits like a glove.

Nice review of the jacket here.

Both Jackets are in excellent condition. No rips, tears, stains etc. All zippers are perfect. If you tour like I did (1 million mile club, 35+ years) you understand the value of a waterproof riding jacket that you can keep on all day through all weather without the need for additional layers, stopping etc. Waterproof Nubuck leather is hydrophilic. It just beads off.
The jacket looks fantastic on and OFF.
size chart at Bob's BMW

• All-weather touring suit in high-quality Nubuck cowhide
• Highly abrasion-resistant full cowhide (1.2-1.4 mm)
• The leather is strongly hydrophobic and therefore highly water-repellent – though not waterproof as no membrane is used
• NP2 protectors on shoulders
• Removable NP Pro back protector
• Excellent climate comfort is furnished by the leather's natural air circulation
• Taped, waterproof seams and rubberized, water-repellent zippers also protect against water ingress
• The front zipper is supported by an inner jacket front zipper and thus closes with its waterproof membrane trim
• Stretch zones in the shoulder and back regions as well as above the knee and on the rear of the pants waistband for more comfort on extended excursions and better freedom of movement
• Individual width adjustment on waist as well as sleeve cuffs
• Two outside pockets with zippers on jacket, 2 inside pockets with zippers within the jacket
• Sleeve cuffs with two zippers: optimal for wearing gloves either on top or underneath (the second zipper can also be left open if the glove is to be worn under the sleeve)
• Gray reflective print on both shoulders
• Attachment zipper: all-around and 40 cm
• Comfort fit

Each jacket has full removable CE armor. This is a riders jacket with wonderful subtle features. Dual lower arm zippers for perfect glove over, under, on, open for wind breathable etc. Waist zipper to marry top the Atlantis 4 pants if you get them. Zippers that just stay were you put them, keep water out. nice snug but comfortable fit so no wind billowing or movement when riding. quite honestly my favorite jacket in my riding career.

Price is $350 Each. Paid over $1000 each. Shipping will be based on were I'm shipping, PayPal, Apple Pay ok

·
Registered
4 Posts
HI, I look like to know the sleeve length on th size 110 jakcet. How old is hte jacket? Do you also have Atlantis pants for sale?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HI, I look like to know the sleeve length on th size 110 jakcet. How old is hte jacket? Do you also have Atlantis pants for sale?
Hi Lucy sorry I am not active on the site much anymore and it does not email an alert. My dress shirt is 36-37 sleeve and this jacket is ample in sleeve length as this is a motorcycle specific jacket. so it is engineered with extra length for reach to bars plus bend at elbow. cuff rest low on my hand past first joint on my thumb. also fine tuning it has two zippers on each sleeve for perfect adjustment. jackets bought and used for pch 101 2 week trip. then moved to Arizona and not used more then 3 times. needed mesh jackets for the heat! approx 2 years old with no wear. txs Joe

·
Registered
4 Posts
I saw you rreply too late. I guess the 114 may be too large for, I will have to measure myself (I am tall and thin, 6<6" 225 lbs)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I saw you rreply too late. I guess the 114 may be too large for, I will have to measure myself (I am tall and thin, 6<6" 225 lbs)
Hi Luc. Sorry for late reply. Not on here a lot The 114 is what I wore not the 110. This ran a bit small. Maybe it was the athletic cut. I’m wearing the 114 in the picture above. Your size should be perfect fit for the 114.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Luc. Sorry for late reply. Not on here a lot The 114 is what I wore not the 110. This ran a bit small. Maybe it was the athletic cut. I’m wearing the 114 in the picture above. Your size should be perfect fit for the 114.
HI, I went to the local BMW dealer. They did not have a size 110 or 114 but I tried a sie 54 (~110) and 56 (~114) and they seemed both OK (56 may be a lit loose at the waist and chest but I can probabibly use it with a sweater. I am not sure how to proceed. Can we go by private messages on this forum>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts