BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have Alpine white 1600 GT and wanted to dress it up a bit. I like the new decals on the 2020 bike with red, white, and blue graphics but from factory the decals are $767.00!

So....Plan B is to get a less expensive kit that still looks great, am geared to red, white, and blue a more patriotic effect for appearance.

Here is one I saw on Internet but, cannot locate the company that makes it. Hoping other members have some info on where I can duplicate this kit/

Any and all suggestions from past experiences with these decals or vinyl wraps would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Ninja
Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
3 Posts
I will do my own work. I just need the company name that makes the graphic kit as I have posted the picture for the one I want. I already saw the blue one done but prefer the red white and blue graphic kit I have posted herein.

Cant seem to find the company who makes it...that's what I'm looking for.

Ninja

·
Registered
2015 BMW K1600 GTL
88 Posts
2022 MI/KM:
55,500Mi
@Ninjawarrior
Sorry to question you, but are 100% certain that the desired graphic application is aftermarket and not OEM, also what website did you find the pictures of the desired graphic?

Reactions: Geoff_3

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
@Ninjawarrior
Sorry to question you, but are 100% certain that the desired graphic application is aftermarket and not OEM, also what website did you find the pictures of the desired graphic?
That pictured graphic kit is 100% aftermarket. BMW has never has a paint scheme like that

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That pictured graphic kit is 100% aftermarket. BMW has never has a paint scheme like that
I know not stock. I was rolling Thru internet and saw this desired graphic but did not or could not locate the site. Was hoping Forum. Member May have seen this same design and color before and could point me in the right direction so I can get details to see if it is available from a vendor.

Ninja

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
This guy might be able to reproduce it or lead you to someone that can.

[email protected]

And like Booger Man says, a good vinyl shop should be able to reproduce it.

Car Wrap City in Carrollton, Tx can do it.

They did a motorcycle and a vette for me. They have a $500 minimum, or did at the time. When I had the bike parts and car there, they had an airplane in their shop they were wrapping.

Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Grille Vehicle

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I sent him an email......let's see what he says....thank you for the tip. He has some BMW bikes with the same colors I like but I want a more dynamic graphic for a dynamic motorcycle...if you know what I mean...

The stock factory one this year is $767.00 from BMW which is off the wall, looking for something more suitable for a working man.

Thanks again,

Ninja

·
Upside Down
3,896 Posts
Any good vinyl shop should be able to reproduce that. Check a shop that does car & truck vinyl installs.
100% of my thoughts as well most Auto sign shops could do a vinyl graphic to fit for you. They might need your bike to get some measurements before wrapping the bike. If that's the case I am sure it will be minimal cost. But you get the expertise that they have of doing this for living.

·
Mr.Fix It
9,691 Posts
Odds are you won't find it, it's custom. Suggest you take the photo to the nearest vinyl wrap shop near you. Be sure to vet the shop via local media/internet,

Duane

1 - 20 of 25 Posts