BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall!

So only about 100 miles saddle time for me so far, so yes, very very new to this platform. This is my third bike, the two earlier being a honda and then suzuki sport bike respectively.

I have noticed a very pronounced left-hand drift on the bike, with both hands off controls. Side and tail case are empty, I have adjusted my riding position while attempting this again and again, so make sure its not me sitting funny.

If I take both hands off (briefly) I get an immediate left lean and she tracks left. It takes about a 15-20 degree right body lean to correct enough for her to stay straight.

So.. thoughts? I have NEVER had a bike do this on be before so unclear of where to startlooking.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Yep. They all do it. Everyone has a theory. Search left pull and you'll find a lot of posts.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you for the info.. now that I have used the search engine (yes, should have done that before) I find all of the threads. From the descriptions, my left pull isnt noticible with hands on the controls (much better than some poor souls) and not AS bad as some with hands off.

So I guess just live with it and learn.. thanks!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Old thread and even older subject ...... what worked better for me is to move all tools etc into the right side case and go away from the OEM Bridgestones. Much more manageable now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts