BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just like the title says. 2012 BMW K1600GTL with lots of add ons.

I can help with shipping options.

Never ever left me stranded or refused to start in hot or cold. The price is well under the NADA. It originally retailed for $26k. The bike has had the fluids changed (oil change), relatively new tires, relatively new brakes, and lots of recent service done(most service done at the BMW of Denver)

Clean Title (NO LIENS, NO LOANS, NO SALVAGE, NO REBUILT)! The odometer reads 86,XXX but is going up because I ride it almost every day. It’s got a lot more riding days left in it. These inline 6 engines run forever.

The bike has many options like heated seats, heated grips, HID headlights, upgraded foam grips, cruise control, ABS brakes, traction control, electric windshield, programmable radio, and much more! Has more features than a comparable Honda gold wing (goldwing) or a Harley Davidson street glide or a r1200gs or a Ducati multistrada or a Kawasaki vulcan.

The bike is in excellent condition... The fairings look great. Please keep in mind it is preowned so a few scratches here and there.

I hate to have to sell it because I love it and I have owned it for a few months, but I ended up going back to the sport bike world with my S1000RR

Pictures:

Please text me at 7202541727

·
Registered
273 Posts
Wow that’s the cheapest I’ve seen one of these.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts