I bought it from original owner in 2016. Always garaged and BMW serviced. I added custom Russell day long seat with an adjustable back rest. hwy pegs, custom windshield to get more air in helmet on hot days, tank bag with power in it, custom dip stick, air wings, top case lugage rack. cup holder, handle bars riser, super bright dr light / brake light, factory gps, etc. Major service done last fall. Needs absolutely nothing. Tires have some tread left and bike will come with new Michelin tires and oil change kit. Has a factory installed Bushtec trailer hitch. Trailer is 98 Bushtec Turbo +2 that is wrapped to match the bike color. Trailer is painted white under the wrap. It is in excellent condition and I installed all new tail lights and put on new wheels and tires. It will come with two original wheels and factory cover. This is a fabulous set up for camping trips that I am only selling because I bought new spyder and need space in my garage. May sell separately but would prefer to sell together. I can't load up pics form my Mac. No idea why. Here is the link to my cycle trader listing with the pictures. https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/5022814460