Hello,

My name is Roger, and I am selling my pre-owned BMW K-GTL1600 motorcycle in great condition! While the Bike is in excellent shape, I think it is time for me to move on to vehicles with more wheels.
This 2013 BMW K1600 GTL model, Damask Red Metallic, high-class touring bike that rides beautifully. It is in excellent condition and the exterior is immaculate. I have been the one and only owner/driver of this bike. The bike has always been garaged when not being ridden. I have properly maintained since I purchased it new in 2013. I have the paperwork on the maintenance of it. Bike has never been dropped.
Harry, the stuffed hippo is a big ham and tried to sneak into all the pictures. The good part of him sneaking into the pictures is he points out many of the features of this motorcycle such as the storage space, highway pegs…
This is a very comfortable motorcycle for two people to see our great country.
Extras include: RDL (Russel Day Long) Seat, and original seat in mint condition, crash bars, highway pegs, and fog lights, RKA Tank Bag, RKA Bag liners which help with the packing on trips. Brake light in rear Trunk. Additional brake lights for high visibility. Two USB charging ports. Quad Lock phone mount. Two water bottle holders.
This motorcycle currently has about 58,000 miles on it.
This is a cash only sale.