BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
38,089 Miles on the odometer. Fully loaded and fresh out of its 36K service! (Completed by Pandora in Chattanooga) Has Remus slip-ons. I’m the second owner and I’ve had zero issues with this bike. I’m only selling due to health conditions. Also comes with a Riders Advantage Platinum aftermarket warranty and service plan as well as a Lifetime Battery replacement plan! That's 26 months of coverage remaining with 3 oil & filter replacements, 5 full services, and 1 battery replacement. (Scratches on the tank are from previous owner) Price is $11,499, OBO. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
981 Posts
Where you located Mr. Handsome?

(Now here is a lead for a joke if I've ever seen one...)

·
Registered
981 Posts
If I was a little more mid-life-crisey or a little more depressed - I would but am still in control of my senses at this moment.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I respect that immensely... I don't understand it... But I respect it. It's my favorite big bike for sure. If I didn't need these two procedures done, there isn't a chance in **** I'd get rid of it.

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Any 'newbie' out there on a limited budget looking to purchase used a GTL? Now would be the time to act! This is about as good as it's going to get.

Duane
Dang Duane, you ought to buy it for spare parts! >:)

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Hi Rob. I have a friend who is interested. Could you please post a contact number here or in a pm. Also you can contact him with the cell number I provided in the pm. Thanks and I hope all is well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts