BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in sunny San Diego

This is in great condition – has never been down and well equipped.

New tires -- Dunlop Roadsmart 3 about 200 miles ago (not shown in pictures)

Title in hand.

California registration through September 2021

Garage kept with only 6200 miles

Premium and Safety Plus Packages
Navigation
Bluetooth Interface Control
Keyless Ride with two key fobs
Pro seat
Sirius Radio ready
Central Locking System
Heated seats / grips
Alarm System
ABS
Adaptive Headlight
Dynamic Traction Control
Cruise Control
ESA II Suspension
LED Auxiliary Lights
BMW Side Cases

Add-ons / extras
Navi 5
BMW Top Box in Shakir Orange with wiring for tail lights (not shown)
Volo Smart Auxiliary Brake Light
Illium Engine / Tip Over Bars
Denali Soundbomb mini horn
Suburban Machinery foot peg lowering kit with shift lever linkage road extension
Helibar Risers
BMW side case pannier liners

DSC01492.JPG

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
@AZK1600GTL, I'm not Duane but it looks like a decent deal, to me -- nice bike. By the way, Victor, were you able to make it home from Grand Junction on the tires you left on or did the "Boss" have to meet you with a trailer?

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
@AZK1600GTL, I'm not Duane but it looks like a decent deal, to me -- nice bike. By the way, Victor, were you able to make it home from Grand Junction on the tires you left on or did the "Boss" have to meet you with a trailer?
Yes I made it home, I just took my time and lower speed. I only went 85 instead of 90, LOL. The bike is now in the shop again, for a transmission door leak. It happened because of the "recall". There are NO parts available in Germany or the US. Go Figure!! As I said, if you're ever in the area, let me know.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Yes I made it home, I just took my time and lower speed. I only went 85 instead of 90, LOL. The bike is now in the shop again, for a transmission door leak. It happened because of the "recall". There are NO parts available in Germany or the US. Go Figure!! As I said, if you're ever in the area, let me know.
Is the part on order the cover plate...that is what I am waiting on since my Trans Recall was done, several weeks ago...???

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Sucks about the transmission but I'm glad to hear you made it home. I honestly didn't think those tires would take you that far. I'll bet you didn't spend $200 in labor to get them replaced, though!

Reactions: AZK1600GTL

·
Registered
642 Posts
Victor, glad you made it home OK. I felt better that @cboothe was with you when we parted ways in Utah.

I made some great time on I-70 west to I-15 south. I saw only 1 additional car in the whole of those early morning hours. There are some amazing desolate stretches where you can keep the bike above 6K rpms in 6th gear, and just listen to the engine sing. It was disappointing having to back off when signs of civilization started to appear. Anyway, it was great trip and fun riding with you guys.

·
KBiK
1,469 Posts
Hey Victor (@AZK1600GTL ) I have a 2015 GT in the same color with 99,400 miles on it that I might be convinced to sell you fo 10% off this bike's price....

:ROFLMAO: :D:ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:eek:

Reactions: AZK1600GTL
1 - 9 of 9 Posts