BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good day!
Plans have been made for a ride which I started a few years ago and now wanted to include some of the K1600 crowd which is in the PNW.
For those who know McMenamins the ride is created to visit many of the various locations. Lodging at two of the hotels and also the pubs along the way. The route will start in Olympia and head southeast towards the Columbia River. We cross over and ride along Oregon Hwy 30 and take in the waterfalls, Crown Point, and should end up the first night at Edgefield. From there heading south towards McMinnville head further west through the trees and to the coast then east along the Columbia River until Hwy 409 to cross the river via the ferry.
If you have any interest in riding and would like more info send me a message and I can secure lodging, reservations, for you. I just need to know how many.
Dates for the ride are June 1st through the 3rd. Thanks rsmith!!
:wink:

·
Texas Thorn
2,304 Posts
TC, you want to post up the date(s)?:puzzled:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Tour de McMenamins cont.

Additions to this thread here due to not being able to edit in the initial post.
First the route has been reconnoitered and written. Next, the dates are still the same as above. Looking at June 1st, 2nd and finish up on the 3rd.
I have not created a map overlay but that is next on my list to accomplish. If you would like to go along or are thinking about it I currently have one more Queen room reserved at the Crystal Hotel in Portland as well as the Hotel Oregon in McMinnville. McMenamins will only allow one person to reserve up to three rooms. If you would like more info, the route please send me a PM or even call.
:k16:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Those dates are a little early for me. However it sounds like a great ride is there any chance of getting the file for my Nav 5, I am coming that way right after the rally in SLC.

Thanks Gary

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nwmkt,
I will try to send the document to you via PM if that does not work I will let you know.
Thanks,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts