BMW K1600 Forum banner

561 - 580 of 650 Posts

·
Soupa Mod
2,524 Posts
Kyle and I just checked into the BW. Gary and Duane went to the RV Ranch. I hear they have live entertainment just like Nevada

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Dang it all, with much regret, I have to cancel out on this get together. (minor medical issue). So sorry I won't get to meet and re-meet all in this colorful crowd. We'll do it in the by and by.
Have a great time, ride smart. And don't let TR in the front!

·
Premium Member
6,372 Posts
With Clay's cancellation I've changed my riding plans for tomorrow and will go directly to Clifton. My routing says I "should" be at the BW around 3:00 pm so time for a shower and still make it to WW Peppers by 4:30.

·
Texas Thorn
2,326 Posts
Charlie Fogg, Kevin, Reggie Hammond, and I arrived in Pagosa. We took a different route dodging the worst storms. 72 highest temp all day, few light rains, 1 bear in the road, great food in Taos.........what a great day for a ride. :laugh:

Reactions: Tanner and Darbinco

·
Texas Thorn
2,326 Posts
Dang it all, with much regret, I have to cancel out on this get together. (minor medical issue). So sorry I won't get to meet and re-meet all in this colorful crowd. We'll do it in the by and by.
Sorry to hear that Clay! Hope all goes for the best. BTW, Chris slept in your bunk last night. I’ll wash the sheets and leave the light on fo ya’.

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Sorry to hear that Clay! Hope all goes for the best. BTW, Chris slept in your bunk last night. I’ll wash the sheets and leave the light on fo ya’.
Thanks Roland, I'm sure the sheets were cleaner than when I left em>:)

Say hi to all, we'll see you 'afore long.

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
I got a PM this evening from John, he seemed to be in good spirits. My prayers go out to him for a speedy recovery.

What happened to John is unavoidable, when a deer decides to hit you, there's nothing much you can do about it.

For all of you on the road or about to hit the road.. ride safe, Don't get in a hurry.. We will all be here even if your a couple hours late.

Except for Saturday.... I'll wait on you to eat like one pig waits on another..:grin:
I can certainly sympathized with that.

Best of luck and prayers to John to achieve a speedy and full 6-cylinder recovery.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I just arrived here off horizon Dr in the Marriott, is anyone riding anywhere tomorrow Thursday, if not I was going to head towards aspen areas

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,091 Posts
It won't be the same without you Clay. Hope you get the minor issue sorted. We prolly coulda fixed it for ya...

·
Premium Member
3,091 Posts
Look forward to seeing you Charlie. We arrive tomorrow so see you at dinner.

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
It won't be the same without you Clay. Hope you get the minor issue sorted. We prolly coulda fixed it for ya...
Thanks for the kind words Chris. You're a nice guy, regardless of what Roland says about you. :surprise:

Ya'll take care of Jim for me if you will. I hated sending him off without adult supervision, but think he can probably make it there O.K. without me:grin:
Till next year..

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Darby, I arrived at my sister's in Mississippi late this afternoon. As you know, I had to break away from Paul yesterday in Topeka to head down this way to help my sister out with my dad and her ailing father in law. Once this resolves itself in the next few weeks, I may detour back through the Ozarks and explore for a few days before heading back to Michigan. It's only a day's ride from here, and since I've never ridden in those hills I may as well avail myself of the opportunity while I’m down here. I hope everyone has a great time at the DarbyQ and ride safe. My new bride said I could go again next year, so looking forward to it already!

Reactions: Darbinco

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I better get busy. Here's the fixin's for the bbq. A total combined weight of 73 pounds of beef, pork and chicken!

Pork butts are going on tonight.

So that’s Duane and Gary taken care of. What about the rest of us????

I can taste it already.

Reactions: Darbinco

·
Registered
9 Posts
My wife and I can’t get away from Castle Rock until 3:30 or so but hoping to get to the BW about when all the story telling starts. Looking forward to meeting everyone and sampling what I’m sure will be some great BBQ and riding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Guys,
I was supposed to leave Fort Worth this morning, but due to a personal/family situation I will have to back out from this great trip and gathering.
I wish you all a great and safe time! Please post lots of pictures!
Thank you Darby for setting all this up. You rock!
Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
KBiK
1,482 Posts
Arrived at RV Ranch at 1:30pm, checked in to Cabin 4.

It was snowing and only 30 degF this morning at 6:30am coming over Trail Ridge in Rocky Mountain National Park!

Reactions: J-Luv

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Leaving N Idaho by 3pm. Planning to make Price UT tonight. If I make it that far, I can cruise into Moab by lunch tomorrow. Had planned to take the whole week off work, but U-Haul had other plans for me today!

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
The Friday Moab ride details:

Darby's group - meeting at Starvin Arvin's in Clifton. Departing at 8:30am to I-70, down the river road, a quick detour to Dead Horse State Park ($10 per bike), then into Moab for lunch at Zak's. After lunch, will get gas and head around to Gateway, stopping at the resort and car museum, then back to Whitewater. Please be fueled before breakfast.

Chris's group - meeting at Denny's on Horizon in GJ at 8am. Departing once breakfast is finished, up to Gateway and around to Moab to meet up with the lunch group at Zak's. After lunch, will run the river road out of Moab back to I-70. No stop at car museum and no detour to Dead Horse State Park after lunch. Please be fueled before breakfast.

561 - 580 of 650 Posts