BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2018 Grand America, $19,500, currently less than 6000 miles, loaded, excellent condition, Black Storm Metallic, a few extras

Catastrophic 2018 AND, so far, 2019. Every family member in my household has had at least one surgery and/or illness. I’m having complications recovering from a knee replacement AND a broken leg AND torn meniscus. Issues are keeping me off the bike. I hate to see her go.

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
941 Posts
Let's hope your family recovers from this down cycle and you are able to return to your previous glory and are able to justify purchasing another luxury machine in the future.

At this price - this machine should sell quickly.

Wellness and prosperity for you and yours sir.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Price drop to $19,200. I just performed the 6000 mile service, (oil, filter and rear drive), and will soon be doing the brake flush to finish the yearly service. I had the dealer perform a state inspection in April, and the software was updated at that time.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2018 Grand America

A few accessories added to the bike are Alpine SPS-410 speakers. The speaker enclosures have been lined with Dynamat. An aluminum handlebar mount phone holder has been added. I have also ran an auxiliary cable to the handlebars.

$19,200

·
Registered
652 Posts
Lovely bike, sorry to hear your health problems.

Sad to say you are likely affected by the dealer 'Stop Delivery' order, in respect of the gearbox selector fork issue, which will be making all K1600 derivatives built since November 2016 difficult to on-sell at present. Can I suggest you talk to the supplying dealer or BMW Motorrad Customer Services to gain a better understanding.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts