This really is an amazing motorcycle but health issues have prevented me riding for 2 years now and I have doubt things will improve enough to justify keeping the bike.
Bought 08/08/2017. Averaged about 1000 miles a month for 20 months until it all stopped. No commuter or in town miles to speak of it was head for the mountains or twisty roads. The Devils Highway twice. The bike was not babied nor abused. The pegs have touched a few times but the bike was well treated. I take care of my stuff. Current mileage just under 20K.
Extras include Corbin heated saddle, aeroflow wind shield. Ilium Works Engine and bag Guards. Their highway pegs as well. The major18,000 mile service was done. The transmission recall was done and a fuel pump was replaced under the extended warranty. Yes the warranty is transferable and good til 08/08/2024 It has a few other accessories but I'll have to dig up the brands. A power strip for extra lights. Brake flasher, wired for heated gloves and jacket liner. Top box has the brake light that bmw should have in included. I'm sure I missed something, oh yes the super plug a member here sells.
No trade for obvious reasons. I can't help with shipping other than open the garage. I have a 2009 FJR in the garage as well. I'll probably hang on to it just in case the Gods smile on me. I did have a tip over in a parking lot. The left side mirror has been replaced The Ilium bars did their job for the rest.