BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on attending subject rally in Woodstock, VA September 5-8. Woodstock is about an hour from me and pretty darn close to my 'WV riding grounds'. I'll be scouting out the rally location for a suitable camping site and will arrive probably a day early. Use this page if you're interested in attending and joining in on a few days of riding VA/WV. My wife won't be with me so don't expect a leisurely, scenic ride along backroads, if you catch my drift. :)

Duane

·
Registered
456 Posts
Any deals to be had at this rally? I'll probably need new tires when I get there.

·
Premium Member
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you're coming straight from NC I'd change tires before departing. Dunlop will be there, they are one of the rally sponsors. You could have a set of tires shipped to me and I'll mount/balance either day before or day after rally. I'm about an hour from Woodstock, VA.

Duane

·
Premium Member
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RA Rally a little more than a month away. Confirmed Justin (6xgrins), Chris (Caffeinated), and another friend from FL on an RT will be there. Any others planning on attending? This'll be 3/4 days of riding in a great area.

Duane

·
Registered
456 Posts
My wife reminded me that it was the weekend after my son starts kindergarten, with a tone that implied I'd be crazy for going off on a bike trip at such a momentous time. Going to have to settle for the vintage Brit bike show in Durham on 31 AUG.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts