BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fully loaded. Wunderlich gel seats (rider and pillion), BMW Nav VI and a few other extras. Less than 3500 miles. Pix to come but perfect condition with two exceptions. Needs a new clutch lever and has about a quarter sized scratch on the left hard bag (bike fell over in garage -still haven’t figured out how). Bike has not had fix for latest transmission recall yet. That said, runs perfect through all 6 speeds. Best serious offer over $16K - title in hand. Please send PM.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
That is a stunning price.
May help if you post location

Reactions: Geoff_3 and Gunnert

·
Upside Down
1,375 Posts
Congratulations and You will love it as we all know these bikes are fantastic for both speeds, handling and touring. Enjoy it and love it.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Guys, this is a brand new bike that he's selling for $16k

WHY IS IT NOT GONE YET?????

Reactions: HOGSLYR

·
Outta This World
1,850 Posts
Crazy.. this bike is worth much more... this bike should have been gone in minutes.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Wow this would be somebodys dream bike purchase. I am looking for a similar purchase on a big block 1965 Corvette Sting Ray or a 67 0r 69 Camaro or Chevelle SS396. Someone will buy the bike, give it a chance, Xmas is just around the corner.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Location is McLean VA

Fully loaded. Wunderlich gel seats (rider and pillion), BMW Nav VI and a few other extras. Less than 3500 miles. Pix to come but perfect condition with two exceptions. Needs a new clutch lever and has about a quarter sized scratch on the left hard bag (bike fell over in garage -still haven’t figured out how). Bike has not had fix for latest transmission recall yet. That said, runs perfect through all 6 speeds. Best serious offer over $16K - title in hand. Please send PM.

The bike is in McLean VA - Just put into winter storage at Motorcycles of Dulles (VA). I can provide photos for anyone that is serious. Best, Rob

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Almost too good to be true ! Doesn't sound quite right to me...

Not too good to be true. I'm dead serious. Not sure about the rules on here but my phone is 571.228.5658 for anyone that wants to chat about it.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guys, this is a brand new bike that he's selling for $16k

WHY IS IT NOT GONE YET?????

Market is super slow right now. I don't know if it is the stop selling or overall recall notice but the interest in these is quite low. Normally, my dealer would just buy my bike wholesale from me but that doesn't work for them right now with the stop sale (they have too much inventory of GTs and GTLs.).

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Crazy.. this bike is worth much more... this bike should have been gone in minutes.

I'm hoping that the person who is dreaming about owning one of these finds this ad. I'm moving to another bike regardless of this one's sale but if I can save winter storage costs etc then its worth it to me. If not, I'll ride two bikes next year. :wink:

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Hey Duane.......this might be a cheap upgrade for you to go up a few years and get shift assist. I think the bike is just around the corner. ?

Reactions: Gunnert

·
Mr.Fix It
7,082 Posts
Hey Duane.......this might be a cheap upgrade for you to go up a few years and get shift assist. I think the bike is just around the corner. ?
Nah, not for me, I'm waiting on the new K1600GT with shift-cam technology rated at a 180 hp! :) I passed this on to John (MountainGT), he's trying to contact the owner.

Duane

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
nada so far....asking if it came with training wheels and a deer whistle may have turned him off.

(btw...just in Mclean, headed west now)

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Not sure what OP means by "serious" but in McLean once again o/a 1500 today with a 1700 meeting for about 45 minutes. Then will head west at 1900 or so to dodge some traffic.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts