BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the extras apart from the SOS function, Top box brake lights and engine crash bars fitted. A couple of marks on the top box but spot on apart from that. Registered in March 2020, so a "20" plate with just 3400 miles on the clock, Full dealer service history, not that there's been much time or mileage for it. £16,000 with the Nav VI thrown in at that price. That's a good price so I won't be coming down any, priced for hopefully a a quick sale
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Vehicle

Automotive tire Peripheral Hood Automotive design Automotive lighting

Automotive side-view mirror Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive mirror

Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Speedometer Tachometer Automotive lighting Gauge Automotive design

Fuel tank Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Camera accessory Gadget Cameras & optics Auto part Carbon

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
All the extras apart from the SOS function, Top box brake lights and engine crash bars fitted. A couple of marks on the top box but spot on apart from that. Registered in March 2020, so a "20" plate with just 3400 miles on the clock, Full dealer service history, not that there's been much time or mileage for it. £16,000 with the Nav VI thrown in at that price. That's a good price so I won't be coming down any, priced for hopefully a a quick sale View attachment 161001
View attachment 161007
View attachment 161011
View attachment 161012

View attachment 161003
View attachment 161008
View attachment 161004
View attachment 161005
View attachment 161002
A couple of people have asked me about my bike and said it was too much, probably because I like to keep it until the new one turns up. Anyway I've pointed them to your advert. Good luck

Reactions: Crustyoldman

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interested to know which screen that is
It's a PUIG with an inch trimmed off the top to keep it out of my eyeline...I can't remember which version though, the original BMW one will be included in the sale as well as this one

1 - 7 of 7 Posts