BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on installing a set of Clearwaters on my 2018 GT. My question is does somebody out there remember if Clearwater offered a rally price on their lights and what they charged for installation at the rally?How about Denali, same question?

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
If I remember correctly, they install free at the rally. Not sure about any other discounts or accommodations.

Joe

·
Premium Member
6,397 Posts
As @BMWGuy states, the "Rally Discount" is normally free installation. In Des Moines and Hamburg on the last day of the rally, when there wasn't time for an install, a discount was offered.

Duane

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
I contacted Clearwater prior to the rally last year about their rally pricing and after dropping off first thing in the morning at their booth I spent the day visiting between the vendor booths and the K1600 forum tent as it took most of the day for my install.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I had to drop mine off to them on Wednesday to get free install last year. This year, I'm just getting a partial replacement and full install. Val told me $100 for the install. I'll get there Thurs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts