Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you plan on attending the BMW MOA rally in Great Falls, MT this June please mark what your lodging will be in the accompanying poll. I need to let the rally camping chairman know how many tenters we will have and I would like to know how many folks will be coming to K1600 central so I can rent the appropriate size canopy.

If you are undecided as to whether you are attending or not just wait until you know for sure and fill out the poll at that time.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Red(verz) Roof Inn :laugh:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hopefully there's a Marriott hotel nearby, I have enjoyed Marriott for year and have enough points to stay for free for a long time

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Hopefully there's a Marriott hotel nearby, I have enjoyed Marriott for year and have enough points to stay for free for a long time

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
We're staying at the SpringHill Suites. It is right across the road from the Rally. My guess is that it is already full, however.

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
I am staying in the same hotel with Robert Campbell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am dragging a friend along who rides a B bike. But I don't judge. We know the GTL is faster and of the GTL's we know the white color is the fastest color of them all!

Were staying at the Heritage Inn Great Falls. Looking forward to the ride and meeting you all.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'd like to camp, but I'm concerned about powering my CPAP. I need to get a power supply for it or I'd have to drag along an extension cord. I might just keep it simple and stay in lodging at Malmstrom AFB. I have to admit that I feel like I missed out a bit at the rally last year by not camping. We'll have to see as time gets closer. As of right now, I don't have camping gear either.

·
Premium Member
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd like to camp, but I'm concerned about powering my CPAP. I need to get a power supply for it or I'd have to drag along an extension cord. I might just keep it simple and stay in lodging at Malmstrom AFB. I have to admit that I feel like I missed out a bit at the rally last year by not camping. We'll have to see as time gets closer. As of right now, I don't have camping gear either.
Matt,
When in get the final camping spot locked down I'll ask if there is electricity. There usually is but you never know.

·
Premium Member
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jim,
For camping:
Paul
Dave
Dave
Ron
Bauke
Paul
Marty
Paul,
Will there be any Canadians left in Canada to hold Trudeau's hand that week?

We are going to have a large crowd this year. Good deal.

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
I had a friend come up from Florida to elk hunt with me this year...he takes a battery device along with him when hunting to power his CPAP. Didn't work so well in the cold mountain temperatures we had...certainly lower temperatures can diminish the battery capacity, but it could have also suffered some of the effects of aging at that point.

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Switched to the Hilton Garden Inn...found a bit better rate there the other night.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
We will be at the Hilton Garden Inn as well.

I honestly dont know at this point if we will ride up or trailer up. I would like to spend at least a day doing some photography in Glacier. If I do that, we may trailer up so I can drive the truck with all my gear as cameras, lenses and tripods take up lots of space. That would mean I wont ride going to the sun road but its getting so busy at these parks that riding them is a bit over rated anyways.

So then I wonder.. if I trailer up and dont ride because I am busy driving around taking pictures in my truck.. why bring the bike at all.. LOL

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
We will be at the Hilton Garden Inn as well.

I honestly dont know at this point if we will ride up or trailer up. I would like to spend at least a day doing some photography in Glacier. If I do that, we may trailer up so I can drive the truck with all my gear as cameras, lenses and tripods take up lots of space. That would mean I wont ride going to the sun road but its getting so busy at these parks that riding them is a bit over rated anyways.

So then I wonder.. if I trailer up and dont ride because I am busy driving around taking pictures in my truck.. why bring the bike at all.. LOL
Will you have to wear some sort of monitoring bracelet around your ankle...like parole conditions from your time in the hole???

·
Premium Member
6,203 Posts
Jim,
For camping:
Paul
Dave
Dave
Ron
Bauke
Paul
Marty
Paul, add Gary to your list. We're talking about riding out together and he'll be camping. Carolyn and I will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn.

Duane

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
Paul, add Gary to your list. We're talking about riding out together and he'll be camping. Carolyn and I will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn.

Duane
Good to hear Gary is back up and running!!

·
Premium Member
706 Posts

I carry plenty of extension cord in the trailer. It's yours to use if you need it.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts