• Other

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
@amorley hasn't piped in. I would be surprised if he doesn't come. He will be camping.
Don't see much good riding near Great Falls.....:confused:

Yes, if I come, I'll be camping.

This event conflicts with an event in Spearfish, SD that I shall probably attend instead of the MOA Rally. Start throwing rocks :hide:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts

This event conflicts with an event in Spearfish, SD that I shall probably attend instead of the MOA Rally. Start throwing rocks :hide:
Here is where we really need the dislike button!

·
Premium Member
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

The good riding is getting there and back.
Do you mean you would rather hang out with 20-30 friends instead of 5,000 friends you haven't met yet.

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
The good riding is getting there and back.
Do you mean you would rather hang out with 20-30 friends instead of 5,000 friends you haven't met yet.

Another Elliott has demanded I am expected to donate blood to the Wisconsin Air Force the weekend before the MOA rally.

Hope to catch up with you, other Elliotts, and other friends down the road :)

·
Premium Member
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Another Elliott has demanded I am expected to donate blood to the Wisconsin Air Force the weekend before the MOA rally.

Hope to catch up with you, other Elliotts, and other friends down the road :)

Actually Kevin came up with a mosquito repellent powder that he dusted the area with on his past 2 STOC events and he and Steve claim it worked perfectly, as long as you don't go near the bushes.

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
If my wife and I could go, we would camp all the way out and back. Riding and tenting in Montana would be a dream. Hope you guys keep at it and one of these events I'll meet up with you all. :cheers:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Coming up with CDC. I suspect we are camping at the rally, but I'm probably going to check out hotel possibilities. Makes traveling a bit lighter if you don't have to pack tents and I tend to haul way to much camera gear anyway. One has got to go...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Camping. Am I welcome under the k1600forum tent if I’m riding a GSA rather than a K1600? Curious minds want to know.

·
Premium Member
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Camping. Am I welcome under the k1600forum tent if I’m riding a GSA rather than a K1600? Curious minds want to know.
Sure you're welcome we even let Gold Wing riders camp with us albeit way in the back. >:)

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Sure you're welcome we even let Gold Wing riders camp with us albeit way in the back. >:)
I thought it was the Canadians who were put in the back >:)

21 - 40 of 64 Posts