• Other

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
You better have some way to anchor that tent to the ground. On a windy day she will fly. After doing outdoor art shows for 20+ years I have seen more than few tents destroyed . I have 10x10, 10x15, 12x16 & 18x18 tents. To bad I live in StL

·
Premium Member
5,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
The fairgrounds personnel will set up the tent/canopy for us. They do it for other events also so I'm going to "assume" they know what to do. This is a commercial grade tent/canopy so it needs to be staked down to hold it's shape.

·
Premium Member
6,621 Posts
We are going, **** or high water. Our plan is going to Colorado after the rally. No rally? Instead of staying in Grand Junction will go up to Glacier for a couple of days before heading to Colorado.

Duane

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
We are going, **** or high water. Our plan is going to Colorado after the rally. No rally? Instead of staying in Grand Junction will go up to Glacier for a couple of days before heading to Colorado.

Duane
That is what I will be doing too. Assuming I can get across the border.

I am worried the border may be clamped down and I can't get to the TTD and the MOA Rally.

There is a lot of irrational hysteria going on.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts

Duane
We're on the same page.
I have no intentions of cancelling.
Lots of great riding in the area.
Maybe we could have our own "Gathering".

Joe

·
Premium Member
5,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #114 (Edited)
Thanks bstran for posting the push out of the Great Falls rally. As I mentioned on the other 2020 BMW MOA rally thread I have contacted the tent rental company and asked that our reservation for one of their canopies be applied to next years rally. When I get their reply I'll post their response. In the meantime I refunded the donations to the tent rental.

I hope to see some of you somewhere "down the road" this summer.

·
Premium Member
5,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
I was contacted by the tent rental company and asked if I wanted a refund. I said I would rather have the reservation put towards next years rally and so they did. I hope to see all Ya'll there next year. That last sentence was so that Roland could understand.:p

101 - 115 of 115 Posts