BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Upside Down
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Registrations are now open here for the annual Police Wall to Wall Remembrance Ride held each September. I got my info in my inbox today so at least it looks like this may go ahead this year. I was wondering that this year even may have to be postponed or canceled, I love this ride every year it just gets more and more support and love, catching up with mates I have not seen for a year due to the distances we live from each other and lots of guys being retired from the job. Last year marked the 10th anniversary of the ride.

Hello everyone,

2020 WALL TO WALL RIDE FOR REMEMBRANCE
Saturday 12th September

Great news Wall to Wallers,

Registrations for 2020 Wall to Wall Ride are now open

Go to www.walltowallride.com click the red REGISTER button and follow through the registration form.
Here you can also make an additional donation to your chosen legacy or set up an individual fundraising page

On-line tickets in the single draw raffle for your chance to win a Yamaha MT09 valued at $14,099 ride away are planned to open 1st July and close midday 12th September
– no paper tickets this year. Tickets are $10 each with all proceeds going to legacies

Riders registration packs are planned to start being mailed out from mid July

Merchandise will be available for purchase on-line for 5 weeks only from 1st August closing 4th September

Through Covid 19 Corona Virus restrictions we are progressing planning to ensure the best outcome should restrictions allow the full ride to proceed.
However, should restrictions remain in place the event will proceed in some form. Stay in touch with your state organisers or watch for updates through News items on the web site
www.walltowallride.com , through facebook and Instagram.

Over the 10 years of the ride through registrations, individual fundraising, raffle and merchandise sales together with sponsors and some exhibitors $1,080,000 has been raised for Police Legacies across the country.

So, come on board again, support your mates, remember the fallen and help raise more funds for your chosen police legacy

Thanks everyone
Be safe

National Organising Committee
Wall to Wall Ride for Remembrance

Reactions: J-Luv

·
Upside Down
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I’ll be there this year :)
Donna, I hope it can go ahead and look forward to meeting you if we can arrange it. September is a long way off, but somehow I can't see the usual 3,000 bikes attending this year's ride.

My first legal ride today and wow the number of guys out and about on their bikes was outstanding. Everyone doing the right thing, keeping their distance, and enjoying life as they should. Today was the first really cold, wild galeforce windy day of the year, almost winter with the wind chill factor. Here are some pics of Historic Wollombi in the Hunter Valley of NSW. The church is across the road from the old and present police station/museum that still has the holding cells outside of the station that held the convicts who built the mail road between Cessnock and Sydney making it the first road connecting Sydney to Newcastle. The little shop next to the church was where I found my sister standing out the front, under the verandah out of the wind, I took photos of her in case some of the Americans on the forum would like to meet here lol.:cool:;) Guys please excuse the chains but she's always been into that and whips lol .
IMG_0109.jpeg
IMG_0108.jpeg
IMG_0107.jpeg
IMG_0106.jpeg

·
Preema
891 Posts
I took the B out for a ride today too, to talk to a guy about working in his company as a motorcycle licensing instructor. Looks like I’ll have some casual work (once I pass the course) and a nice little post retirement earner.
It was below zero, with 40-50 kmh wind gusts and driving rain, but I was not going to turn up to a motorcycle related job interview in a car 🤣

1 - 4 of 4 Posts