UK Summer 2020 Tour Options

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Following the fantastic 2019 Peak District weekend, thanks everyone for making it so great, if you are interested in a 2020 tour register your interest by voting in the poll

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The poll end date expired so the admin guy has kindly extended it to the end of January 2020
At time of sending this post we have 15 voters including a new B rider ( Mikedh5275 ), a friend of mine, who will hopefully be joining us next year

To anyone with a K1600 who fancies joining us in a weekend K1600 rideout please vote and note this poll will expire at the end of January 2020

YouTube (short version) of this year’s Peak District ride to inspire you is below

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This poll ends at the end of this month.
Poll currently indicates that majority would like a group ride in North Wales.
If you haven’t voted yet and want to join a K1600 group ride weekend then please vote.
Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Andy,

Thanks for arranging this again. Do you have a date in mind yet so I can pencil it in:cheers:
Open to everyone’s suggestions but I am thinking before the summer school holidays kick in so first or second weekend of July?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds lovely, but I already have an England, Scotland and Wales ride planned last of July, first two weeks of August.
Welcome to the UK David,
Nearer the time publish your route and some UK riders maybe able to meet up with you en route.
Andy

·
Premium Member
588 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you and I will. Some of the folks have already expressed an interest when I asked about a SIM card in this thread.

https://www.k1600forum.com/forum/bmw-k1600-off-topic-lounge/192202-uk-sim-card.html
David, Looks like a great trip covering a lot of miles - if you are used to a lot of long straight roads it will be quite different as we don’t have as much space as you do over the pond but our island is perfectly formed, although congested at peak times in our towns and citys
When you travel through the Southdowns be sure to stop at Loomies the biker cafe https://www.loomiescafe.co.uk/
Have a great trip

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi all, I would be interested in this........shame it won't let me add my vote :-(
Maybe it's cos I'm too new ....& young & handsome.........I also dream a lot :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lionfish,
Welcome, the Poll was meant to be open until end of Jan but it could have closed
I hope you are happy with North Wales, details to follow shortly
Andy

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
  • This poll will close: Tomorrow at 6:59 AM.
  • Currently it’s 50:50 Wales v North Yorkshire Moors
Any new vote could be the decider !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts