BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
241 - 260 of 286 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Interesting thread. :)

1) Model and specs: K1600GT, Mineral White metallic, full option list available in Belgium except the 719 Seat (brown)
2) Order date: October 30, 2021
3) Expected delivery date: Ultimate delivery date at order set on April 30, 2022

I ordered mine the first date the system was open to order, October 30... and happy I did so :rolleyes:

I just called my dealer (in Belgium), they indeed confirm many issues and every week changing communications from BMW.
He had a look into the system and... my bike is the first one (and only) at the dealership that got the status 'Ready for production'. Expected date for production is end March! BMW plans launch in Europe around mid April, they expect my bike to be delivered end April.
Exciting as I planned a road trip end May :cool: and sold off already my previous K1600GT end last year...
My previous one was ordered end 2010 and amongst the first to be delivered in 2011.... Great machine, K1600GT, lightgrey-metallic.

I'll keep you updated.

Regards,
Phil
Straight from the box, it seems delivery has now started for Belgium for the early orders 😃

·
Registered
83 Posts
My B will arrive in Denmark today and if all goes well, at my local dealer tomorrow! Can’t wait! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post a few pictures when you take delivery (y)

Reactions: st13phil

·
Registered
83 Posts
Reactions: onkeldunkel

·
XXXX for Bogans, VB the best beer
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
3,359 Posts
WOW someone’s going to be happy in a few hours. I remember when the dealer sent me the photos when mine landed, I was up early the next day waiting for the phone call it was ready to be picked up. It’s was like kids Xmas again

·
Registered
903 Posts
However, it’s raining so I will probably wait until tomorrow
Congratulations on being amongst the first in Europe to get their ordered bike delivered.

It looks great and after all the delays it would be a shame to get it wet on its first ride. Another day to wait, but with light at the end of the tunnel (y)

·
Registered
903 Posts
Thanks! Finally got to pick her up :). I’m blown away by the ride, engine, TFT, lights, color etc. - basically everything but the audio - it sounds really tinny, even on the bass boost setting. Sole more pictures from my first ride…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks great in the sunshine.

Congratulations and hope you really enjoy your new bike 👍

Reactions: onkeldunkel
241 - 260 of 286 Posts