BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
How do you get that nav screen with the full overview on the right? Is you location indicated on the overall view?
I have the 2022 K1600GT Option 719 and sure have not seen that yet.
You have two main screens on the TFT, what BMW call Pure Ride which is the default, its the one dominated by the rev counter. In this mode pushing the wonderwheel to the right (I think) opens up a split screen. On the right hand section you can scroll through four screens one of which is the map with navigation etc.

If you push the menu button down to navigation you can open the TFT to the map view, in this mode:

1. If you are following a route the main screen shows the map and the split screen shows next direction change etc.
2. If you have no route you can see the map on the full TFT.

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
One idiosyncrasy I ran across is that my music does not come thru the BT, if I'm using active route guidance. But when the lovely disembodied voice advises me on coming directions, I can hear my music in the background.

Not sure if that one was mentioned before.

·
Registered
302 Posts
You have two main screens on the TFT, what BMW call Pure Ride which is the default, its the one dominated by the rev counter. In this mode pushing the wonderwheel to the right (I think) opens up a split screen. On the right hand section you can scroll through four screens one of which is the map with navigation etc.

If you push the menu button down to navigation you can open the TFT to the map view, in this mode:

1. If you are following a route the main screen shows the map and the split screen shows next direction change etc.
2. If you have no route you can see the map on the full TFT.
Thanks will check if I can get it

·
Registered
302 Posts
Thanks will check if I can get it
Ok I got it. Gotta go to map mode. Beautiful display.
But I will just revert the simple method I used. Worked perfect everytime since 1st time on my 2019 GS1250 and now also on my 2022 k1600.
Jusr get directions and a flag when you get there. Simple and stupid

41 - 45 of 45 Posts