BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am Thoroughly enjoying my 2014 K1600GT. My bike came with an extra single sitting Corbin seat with lock box attached that i would like to make available for sale in the color orange. Would anyone be interested in purchasing it? I'll post it after my third Intro post so people can see it.

·
Scammer Hammer
2,903 Posts
Welcome to the forum and your new K bike.

Please post a pic of your orange Corbin. Being orange it might be a tough sell.

·
Scammer Hammer
2,903 Posts
It is interesting he came back to read this post but did not reply to it or post a picture. Valley intelesting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is interesting he came back to read this post but did not reply to it or post a picture. Valley intelesting.
I thought I was instructed to post THREE times before I can reply. Here are photos of the seat On My bike.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
'19 K1600GT Silver/Black/Red
171 Posts
Yup, it’s a smuggler. If it was just about any color but orange I would be interested.... but not sure I could handle it on a Black/Silver/Red bike... 🤓

Looks nice, GLWS

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, it’s a smuggler. If it was just about any color but orange I would be interested.... but not sure I could handle it on a Black/Silver/Red bike... 🤓

Looks nice, GLWS
My Buddy said the same thing. Maybe it can easily be painted black and have some pinstriping red & silver added?

·
Registered
2,190 Posts

Looks nice, GLWS
There's this really neat product that is made to change colors on any surface, it's really cool.

Reactions: Alaska GT

·
Mr.Fix It
7,552 Posts
I've seen the contours of a Smuggler. Looks like it would be very easy to wrap.

Duane

Reactions: Alaska GT and J-Luv

·
Premium Member
'19 K1600GT Silver/Black/Red
171 Posts
There's this really neat product that is made to change colors on any surface, it's really cool.
😂😂 touché

I've seen the contours of a Smuggler. Looks like it would be very easy to wrap.

Duane
I hadn’t thought of a wrap, that’s a pretty interesting idea.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts