·
Registered
6,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crazy close call...

·
Premium Member
1,605 Posts
Thrills at too high a risk. Crazy. Grateful I’m not young and on a testosterone fueled crotch rocket. I’m guessing the flyers never saw the bikes on-coming. Bike down later not shocking.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
Straight road for a long distance- why were the two idiots on the wrong side of the road? They didn’t drift there by entering a curve too hot, or if they did, they had more than enough time to get back over the line.

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Looks like they passed as they were cresting a slight incline which probably made the oncoming traffic not visible until the last moment.

All the more reason to pay attention to the passing/no passing lines.

If I read the speedo correctly on the rider's bike, it was 142 km/hr (about 85mph) and he didn't even have a chance to slow down.................

·
Registered
971 Posts
I'm a huge proponent of

you get what you get . . .

Insane, stupid, wreckless; some decisions you never get to take back and never realize the error you've made until it's too late . . .

What universe does that type of riding, in those conditions, under those circumstances make sense?

Not even in a jewelry store robbery or a million dollar heist getaway is this riding appropriate . . .

Seriously maimed or dead is a real thing . . .

I may pull over to the side of the accident and kick his corpse a few times and slap some people around . . .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts