BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
Collecting my first K1600 GT Sport on Friday, so only 2 sleeps to go!
Ive not thought of myself as particularly brand loyal, and have had many many bikes of all persuasions over the last 35 years, but recently took a quick count and they‘ve been mainly BMW’s.

My most recent ones being a K1300s motorsport, and a GSA.

Anyway, having made a 3 week mistake into Goldwing ownership (ridiculous luggage capacity) I‘m back as a BMW owner.
look forward to chipping in, and listening to the combined wisdom here soon.
cheers

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum, congratulations on the new bike and perfect timing as you can now go out and enjoy it (especially if it warms up a bit :)) you'll need to make 2 more posts in this section then you'll get full access, whereabouts are you?

Cheers
Ross

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Welcome to the GT Sport clan. Fingers crossed for some good biking weather for you. (y)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I’ve a small window of predicted dry weather on Friday to collect the bike, don’t really want to get her filthy on the first run!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello all.
Collecting my first K1600 GT Sport on Friday, so only 2 sleeps to go!
Ive not thought of myself as particularly brand loyal, and have had many many bikes of all persuasions over the last 35 years, but recently took a quick count and they‘ve been mainly BMW’s.

My most recent ones being a K1300s motorsport, and a GSA.

Anyway, having made a 3 week mistake into Goldwing ownership (ridiculous luggage capacity) I‘m back as a BMW owner.
look forward to chipping in, and listening to the combined wisdom here soon.
cheers
Welcome from Stratford upon Avon from a fellow GT Sport owner.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts