BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

August 2022 Tie Breaker

• Sin City Sick Six

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • BrianM

Votes: 5 38.5%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help us in breaking the tie for August BOTM

Water Liquid Gesture Font Sunset

My Bavarian beast, Inga. 2014 K1600 GT with Remus Carbon Fiber exhaust and stainless steel headers. BrenTuning Stage 1 flash. Shorty tinted windshield and removed the rear mudguard to give her that hooligan look. I ride her naked most of the time but it's easy to slap on the panniers for longer rides. I can keep up with most any squid in the twisties and she's even enjoyed a track day. 70K miles and Inga is going strong.

·
No Dinking!
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
4,128 Posts
I haven't looked at BOTM for a while. Hope others have made comment about the Glaring Statement ( but we know what he means )
If no one has, im sure i will, cant help myself

Thanks for the update mate

·
No Dinking!
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
4,128 Posts
Hi All

I have a Conundrum
1) I want to Vote for our Mystery Aussie ( who has been riding the Hills in my Area without giving me notice )
BUT
2) I cant overlook the fact Sin City Sick Six has been riding his bike Naked. ( his words not mine ). " I too " would be comfy riding a Shaft driven bike Naked , I would get a bit nervous if it was chain driven. Sin City I'm glad you didn't put a photo up with you on it, the world does NOT need to see that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts