BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the August Bike of the Month Competition!

Congrats to our July BOTM winner, @AntonZ

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The bike must be yours. Bikes waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your bike, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your bike*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
My 2019 K1600GT
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Motorcycle Fuel tank Vehicle

Added features: Full Remus Exhaust System, Booster Plug, Custom Radio Upgrade, Shifter Peg Extension, Custom Cig and Lighter Setup, Custom Large Diameter Grips, MT1 Camera System, 6000K Halogen H7 High Beams, Billie Brake Light Plate Frame and Light, Hex Ezcan Accessory Manager, Sargent Side Covers, Sargent Low Seat and Passenger Seat, Sargent Passenger Back Rest, Custom Power Port inserted into Sargent Left Cover for Charging, BMW Logo Lights, 7Jurock Light Tint windshield with Vent and HEED Engine Guards. I think that covers it.

Favorite thing I like about the bike: It's just fun !!!!!!

Favorite thing I usually do with the GT: I call it Harley Hunting ....................I'll leave that up to your imagination.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
My 2019 K1600GT
View attachment 155379
View attachment 155380
View attachment 155381

Added features: Full Remus Exhaust System, Booster Plug, Custom Radio Upgrade, Shifter Peg Extension, Custom Cig and Lighter Setup, Custom Large Diameter Grips, MT1 Camera System, 6000K Halogen H7 High Beams, Billie Brake Light Plate Frame and Light, Hex Ezcan Accessory Manager, Sargent Side Covers, Sargent Low Seat and Passenger Seat, Sargent Passenger Back Rest, Custom Power Port inserted into Sargent Left Cover for Charging, BMW Logo Lights, 7Jurock Light Tint windshield with Vent and HEED Engine Guards. I think that covers it.

Favorite thing I usually do with the GT: I call it Harley Hunting ....................I'll leave that up to your imagination.
That is one sharp looking bike!

·
Preema
1,559 Posts
Ok my turn….
My K1600B… a few added extras;
illium pannier guards,
hellibar risers,
7Jurock screen,
Neutrino Aurora powering dash cam and wireless phone charger.
Commuter, tourer, track bike and leaner rider demonstrator :)

And pink fluffy seat cover

·
Registered
1,148 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 K1600GTL
164 Posts
My 2019 K1600GT
View attachment 155379
View attachment 155380
View attachment 155381

Hi,
Please elaborate on custom stereo upgrade.

Thanks,
Duff

P.S. That's a good looking bike!

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Hi,
Please elaborate on custom stereo upgrade.

Thanks,
Duff

P.S. That's a good looking bike!
I bought 2014 speaker pods which have the tweeter and then added much better 4 inch speakers. Then I added a 120 watt amplifier, 60 per channel, to power the speakers. Clear as a bell no matter what speed your flying at.........................................

·
Premium Member
2013 K1600GTL
164 Posts
Willing to list what brands/model you bought so I don't have to reinvent the wheel?

Duff

·
Premium Member
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
2,589 Posts
COME ON Who WON can we get 3 in a row. Im Barracking For You Donna. The suspense is killing me

DONNA
DONNA
DONNA
DONNA

·
Premium Member
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
2,589 Posts
Svfiat I reckon you are a bit Stiff , I’m a B rider but love the look of your bike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts