BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 K1600B Kalamatta
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was Finally able to get down to Dallas and pick up my bike from T-rex racing. They fitted engine guards, bag guards a center stand and front wheel Slider. They are a great company to work with an are truly interested in providing quality products for motorcycles. The ride back was my longest single day ride at 671 miles. I encountered temps from 28 to 64 but clear and dry the whole way back. With the exception of almost wiping out from a confused Deer in the road the ride was uneventful. The more I ride the B the more solidified my decision gets on my purchase. Its definitely an all day touring machine.

JJ
Tire Automotive tire Hood Wheel Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Fuel tank Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Motorcycle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood

·
Registered
2021 K1600B Kalamatta
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks great! I have their bars on my GTL and love them. Made a perfect mounting point for my hi-way pegs. Couldn't be happier.

Duff
I was fortunate enough to be the test dummy. They didn't have anything for the B because they couldn't get a bike to do the R&D and test fit. So I loaned them mine and they definitely didn't disappoint.

JJ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts