BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
Here I am, Yes I do,

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Hi C4,

I just joined the forums as I recently purchased my first 2013 K1600GTL. I did a search for bag guards for the bike and I saw a thread with your info listed. May I inquire as to how much a set would cost? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
They mount to the framework.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm interested in a set also. Been searching the site and not many photos still around. Do you have any pics to share? Also, please PM me ordering info.

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
My thread has been deleted for some reason. I’ll look for some pics.
I'm interested in a set also. Been searching the site and not many photos still around. Do you have any pics to share? Also, please PM me ordering info.
@Prince

·
Scammer Hammer
3,810 Posts
Tim, it must have gotten caught up in the classified clean up we had a month ago.

Old "sold" posts were removed.

Yours should have remained open but was probably deleted in error.

If you can help locate it with an old link we can go into the thread and reopen it. Without a link it will be really hard to find.

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
Its in my signature if that helps. It just goes to NW riders now.
Tim, it must have gotten caught up in the classified clean up we had a month ago.

Old "sold" posts were removed.

Yours should have remained open but was probably deleted in error.

If you can help locate it with an old link we can go into the thread and reopen it. Without a link it will be really hard to find.

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
Sorry. Different rear frame work. Ilium has a good option.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts