BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I didn't know I needed this tune until I read your post. :)

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
I myself haven't bought the tune, but I have been thinking about it for awhile now . For myself, I am happy with the performance of my 19GT. But, who doesn't like more performance? Haha

·
Registered
17 Posts
I myself haven't bought the tune, but I have been thinking about it for awhile now . For myself, I am happy with the performance of my 19GT. But, who doesn't like more performance? Haha
With that advertised healthy improvements, who can afford NOT to buy one at that price! He he he

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
15% is what we got on the group buy last year. It's not going to get any better than this, guys. Trust me, it's the bomb!

Reactions: Geoff_3

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
would it do much to a 2012?
Nope, you don't need it. Unless, of course, you want Stage 2. The '12s have the excellent throttle response that was neutered on the '17+ 1600s.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I have an 18 GTL. I tend to keep vehicles forever, so I might end up with 150,000 miles unless I croak first. :) The dealer does my servicing, so does that mean I have to take the bike back to stock mapping every time I go in for service? Over the life of the bike, that's a lot of map switching.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I have an 18 GTL. I tend to keep vehicles forever, so I might end up with 150,000 miles unless I croak first. :) The dealer does my servicing, so does that mean I have to take the bike back to stock mapping every time I go in for service? Over the life of the bike, that's a lot of map switching.
The service manager at my dealership actually peeks at this forum from time to time. He knows I have the tune and I don't even try to hide it. As a matter of fact, I've discussed it with him and the owner on a couple of occasions. I realize I'm probably the exception in this but, since it's out in the open, they know not to flash my ECU and I don't bother to flash back to stock. Again, YMMV.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts