BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it common for the vendors here to run these ? Kinda new to the BMW side, looking for good deals for my GS and my GTLE
Being from the dark side HD's, A lot of vendors would really amp it up and there would be some great deals to be had, :grin:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
If I recall, I think Hermy's runs an aggressive special this time of year.
Or has in the past anyway.

Joe

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
YES. Check out your dealers web site or simply ask them. Last year I found 15 percent off, one dealer had 20 percent off.

I also come from HD. You'll find BMW dealers totally different. They don't sell performance upgrades because they run so strong stock. They don't offer near the number of modifications. Wonderlich of Germany is the leading supplier. Great products but very expensive.

Good luck

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to hear,I will keep an eye out,As for the performance none is needed,I'm more interested in some Auxiliary Lights, like Clearwater Or Denali,Kinda like a plug and play,Very Spendy But probably worth it,As I age my sight at night is not as well as it once was,also looking at different seats, My k1600 seat doesn't work for me either,So I'm in the market for one of those also,,,,,,,, Thanks for the information,

Any Sales Links would be a Great Help........ ?

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Good to hear,I will keep an eye out,As for the performance none is needed,I'm more interested in some Auxiliary Lights, like Clearwater Or Denali,Kinda like a plug and play,Very Spendy But probably worth it,As I age my sight at night is not as well as it once was,also looking at different seats, My k1600 seat doesn't work for me either,So I'm in the market for one of those also,,,,,,,, Thanks for the information,

Any Sales Links would be a Great Help........ ?
I've never heard of RDL running a sale - but at full price, it's still a great value and I wouldn't look elsewhere.
Clearwater had a Darla sale 2 years ago, but may have been a one-off. Again, at full price, a great value.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts