BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Australian K1600 riders.
Over the past couple of days I have been thinking I having a crack at starting a BMW K1600 Australian community on the Rever App Link www.rever.co Rever is great for ride planning, sharing, safe tracking by family at home, recording your rides etc. One of the best features is being in a ride community of like minded riders.

We are scattered all over Australia and share our favourite routes, journeys, local information with each other.

Let me know what you think and if you want to join the community I have set one up at this link Rever

Brad

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hi Australian K1600 riders.
Over the past couple of days I have been thinking I having a crack at starting a BMW K1600 Australian community on the Rever App Link www.rever.co Rever is great for ride planning, sharing, safe tracking by family at home, recording your rides etc. One of the best features is being in a ride community of like minded riders.

We are scattered all over Australia and can pool our local riding knowledge in a virtual community so we would be able to share our favourite routes, journeys, local information with each other. For example this weekend I will be travelling from Sydney to Bright in Victoria at last minute notice for 3 days. I could use the community to see better rides, roads, places to stay, where to have meals etc if we had some similar rides already recorded in the community by us. This could reach right across Australia as more members join the community.

Any way if you have not used Rever this is something you may want to check out. It is free but the pro version is about the cost of one oil filter a year. Data use is very limited when riding as tracking is done by the gps in your phone or other device. Any way just a couple of thoughts. PS I am not in any way affiliated to Rever but can see the limitless benefits in sharing local ride knowledge to increase our riding journeys.

Let me know what you think and if you want to join the community I have set one up at Rever

Brad
Hi Brad, thanks for your suggestion re Rever, to be honest I don't think it's something that I'd be into but I'll keep an eye on how it progresses cause ya never know hey. Baz

·
Registered
Waiting for my K1600 B
196 Posts
Hi Brad
Will it be another thing we need to remember pin and passwords?

I’m getting cranky about pin’s and passwords at the moment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts