BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello NW riders, all of you have heard by now about the dealerships that have closed their doors (5 shops in the greater Seattle area) If you have had your bike worked on @ Seattle BMW (Ride West), it was most likely worked on by Jorge Gonzalez. Well I have great news, Jorge has started up a new company. A mobile M/C repair shop, he comes to you! Great guy, awesome mechanic that I highly recommend. Please give him a call with ANY repairs/updates that you might need. Here is the info: PNWMOTOWORKS.COM, [email protected], [email protected] 206-504-3274.

·
Outta This World
1,742 Posts
PNWMotoworks.com is a non-existent domain.

PNWMotorworks.com is registered but there is no website.

If you know the guy and it seems like he is active from instagram and a few other sources you might want to nudge him into securing his website address as it is wide open at the moment.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I have to say, great idea !!! New Jersey needs a mechanic on wheels like that. A rider who rides our bikes, more likely will have a single or two car garages.

·
Registered
332 Posts
PNWMotoworks.com is a non-existent domain.

PNWMotorworks.com is registered but there is no website.

If you know the guy and it seems like he is active from instagram and a few other sources you might want to nudge him into securing his website address as it is wide open at the moment.
I'm wondering if it's misspelled. PNW? Someone could try the email address and maybe get a reply. I see in the mentioning of the email address, the m is missing off the end, so make sure to include that.

Or one could just call him.

·
Registered
99 Posts
what brand dealerships closed. All BMW ? Or...?

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
All of the Noble Rush branded dealerships in the Seattle area closed.
- BMW Motorcycles of Seattle / Ducati / KTM
- Ducati on the East side
- the hold Henshaw's in Auburn.

It has been all over the press.

·
Registered
40 Posts
PNWMotoworks.com works now - Is anybody using Jorge's service?
I live in E WA (Walla Walla) but would travel to get reasonable priced work done on my GTL....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts