BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

Lodging plans for the 2021 MOA rally in Great Falls, MT

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been approached by the MOA Chartered Club committee chair persons asking if we will have a presence at this year rally. Of course I said yes.

If you've never attended this rally then that is a good reason to attend this one. The ride there will be worth it. We have always had a good number of K1600 forum members attend so it's a good way to put a face to the people who write on this forum.

They are asking for a count, by May, of how many will be tent camping in the Chartered Club area so I attached a poll to this thread. After clicking your choice click on the Cast Your Vote button at the lower right corner of the poll window. This poll is suppose to allow you to change your vote if needed.

I'm also working with them to procure a 20' X 20' canopy like we've had in the past. Unlike the last couple rallies I'm asking that tent campers pitch outside of this canopy to allow more room under it for our gatherings. I don't need any money at this time, I'll have a donation jar under the canopy.

Mark this rally on your calendars in ink. June 24-27 www.bmwmoa.org

Feel free to use this thread for communication with other members concerning interest in attending this rally.

Reactions: garyculb

·
Premium Member
6,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Good responses so far. Keep them coming.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Hmmm? :unsure: Nice excuse for me to do a 10,000 mile bike ride.

Atlanta --> Chicago --> Great Falls --> Seattle --> Have My RDL Seat Adjusted in Person in Shasta, Ca --> San Diego --> Key West --> Carolina Beach, NC then back to Ga by August 19.

·
Scammer Hammer
3,050 Posts
If we don't get this vaccination thing going in high gear I think the border will remain closed.

·
Premium Member
6,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Who has the big yellow K1600 banner?

Attachments

·
Mr.Fix It
7,824 Posts
@Arizona Jim , I have it. I'll bring it with me to the TTD.

Duane

Reactions: Prince

·
Premium Member
6,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Chartered Club chair will be meeting with the Expo Park (MOA rally site) April 15th and would like me to give them a head count as to how many tenters will be attending by then.

If you've been waiting to mark your intentions, in the poll at the top of this thread, please do so. Of course you can change your mind later but at least I can give them a close count. I also would like to know how many are staying off site as this will let me know how large of an area we need for parking at the Chartered Club location.

I currently have a 10X20 canopy reserved but if we get a substantially larger group gathering I can see if we can get a larger one. The prices of these canopies, for this year, hasn't been posted yet. One of the dictators of the pricing will be how many canopies are rented which will affect the delivery cost. Last year the 10x20 was $400. I want to rent a table and a few chairs for those riding in from motels as well.

More information will come as I have it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts