BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta give a shout out to BMW of Richfield Minnesota those folks are awesome. Bought my ‘18 GA there last year, they stored it over the winter and just called to let me know the 12k service was done along with the tires I dropped off installed and the recall complete. They are just an outstanding dealer to do business with. Now if the temp would just warm up a bit. Anyone in Minnesota or surrounding area looking to buy, sell or have service done they are the place to go.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Thats contrary to the word on the street.
Glad you had a good experience.

Joe

·
Registered
174 Posts
I bought my 2019 BGA from them as a factory demo and it was one of the first to get the transmission recall work done. I love the bike but when they shipped it to me in Florida they didn't send the emergency key and despite inquiries I am still waiting to find out what they're going to do about it. Communications with there my salesman were good although I was the one to have to initiate. I am waiting to do an online review of them until I see what they do about the emergency key.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I purchased my 2018 GA there December, 2018. All went pretty well, no complaints. There were a couple issues we worked through which I would describe as no different than any other dealer experience.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I purchased my 2018 GA there December, 2018. All went pretty well, no complaints. There were a couple issues we worked through which I would describe as no different than any other dealer experience.
That seems to be the trend. I can only go by my experience with them which has been nothing but stellar. I just like everything about them. Will definitely continue to do business with them.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Good you were treated well. I used to live in maple grove and due to location, went to Moon for my needs. They were always good to deal with. Certainly cheaper than my now local dealership in Birmingham, AL. But, unlike you I can ride year round and did almost 500 miles yesterday into southern Georgia. So I’m ok with that trade off. 😁

·
Registered
4 Posts
Took my 2016 K1600gt there for a wobble at higher speeds, they balanced the tires and when I opened the throttle the smile on my face was permanent. Its a small shop but they will put the effort into making things right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts