BMW K1600 Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
710 Posts

Anyone remember the last time BMW tried to make a bike for The American Market?

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
utter failure What an ugly P.O.S.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Thank goodness BMW did a good job this time. The new B or Bagger has sold to long term Harley riders like myself. I liked the looks, loved how the Bagger performs and rides. Sold me!

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
I saw one of those for the first time at the Billings rally...I thought they were kinda cool! Not my cup of tea, but cool.

It’s probably the nostalgia in me...I ride with a couple that have an (older) LT, and they get a kick out of me always complimenting them on their LT - the lines, the paint...

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I saw one of those for the first time at the Billings rally...I thought they were kinda cool! Not my cup of tea, but cool.

It’s probably the nostalgia in me...I ride with a couple that have an (older) LT, and they get a kick out of me always complimenting them on their LT - the lines, the paint...
Nothing wrong with being attracted to style. I don't buy anything else that doesn't appeal to me, why change when buying a motorcycle? With the new B I feel I have it all, a great performing and riding bike that also looks good. Win, win!

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Nothing wrong with being attracted to style. I don't buy anything else that doesn't appeal to me, why change when buying a motorcycle? With the new B I feel I have it all, a great performing and riding bike that also looks good. Win, win!
Which is why I ended up with the B in the first place. Had been there done that with the K1600 and had a deposit on the new 2018 Goldwing. Was looking forward to it until I saw it at the New York Motorcycle show. Reminded me of the time I got fixed up on a blind date (never trust a woman that tells you her friend is cute). Came around the corner and..... let's say I wasn't excited at the looks... Goldwing or her friend.

Does that make me shallow? >:)

Reactions: Scott Titensor
41 - 49 of 49 Posts