Duane

·
Steve's Brother
6,259 Posts
Yup +2 from me.

·
Registered
664 Posts
+3...I've the same pads linked above on the shelf along with new speed bleeders and new Mityvac waiting for me to get off my arse with the bleed/install

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I just put Carbone Lorraines on both my S1000R and 1600 last week. I have not ridden the 1600 yet, but put 380 miles on the 1000 and am very happy with them. I'll be putting 400 miles on the 1600 tomorrow and will report back.

I read great reviews for them on the S1000 forum and as an added bonus hey were the least expensive I've seen. Check the Pirates Lair web site - great service from them too!

BTW, both of the bikes were a breeze to change the pads on.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I just put Carbone Lorraines on both my S1000R and 1600 last week. I have not ridden the 1600 yet, but put 380 miles on the 1000 and am very happy with them. I'll be putting 400 miles on the 1600 tomorrow and will report back.

I read great reviews for them on the S1000 forum and as an added bonus hey were the least expensive I've seen. Check the Pirates Lair web site - great service from them too!

BTW, both of the bikes were a breeze to change the pads on.
Okay, quoting my own post. I put 430 miles in the bike yesterday. Extremely happy with the Carbone Lorraines. Very smooth and progressive and every bit as powerful as the stock pads. They have a very solid feel without being too sensitive.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Resurrecting this string since I'm due for brake pads. I clicked on the Amazon link in the post above but i get a message that the EBC Brakes FA209/2HH Disc Brake Pad Set don't fit my 2014 GT Sport?? Are these the correct rear brake pads?? I can always get the carbone lorraine's for $38, which i've used in the past, but i prefer the free shipping and fast Amazon response.

·
Mr.Fix It
6,900 Posts
@FloRider, FA209/2HH ARE the rear brake pads. FA613HH are the front pads.

Duane

Reactions: FloRider
1 - 10 of 10 Posts