BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to fit the k1600 exclusive only ?
this was purchased by me brand new to fit my 19 plate gt model ,well it didnt fit ,
this is brand spanking new cost over £500 heated etc needs your barrel/key.
pics if needed ,
again its to fit the exclusive ,unless you know different that is.
£300,will post extra.
birmingham uk.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sixty ,yes mate i do,
there is about an inch in length longer/also you need a exclusive carrier too,plus the odds and sodds.
trust me this will not fit a 19 plate k48 gt.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Tails, Sorry it didn't prove helpful. The seats going to be a bargain for someone. Good luck with the sale. Cheers.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As far as im aware, upto this year.
But if anyone knows any more please let us know.
All I know is when I went to bmw ( Cheltnam) to fit it they said it will not fit the (gt) model as in mine.
It was 100% to fit the exclusive models only.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Could you please make photo of under-seat marking (if available)? Have you got (OEM) part number on you receipt?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Just noticed that there is a photo with number in your original post. Please disregard previous message. I'll need to check with my service whether it is going to fit mine.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I went through some web pages and could see that exclusive part no. appears to be 5253 8555028. Yours is 5253 8547103. Now that does not automatically mean that yours could not fit my MC. However, when I searched 5253 8547103 on those web pages I get no results back. Would you please advise where did you get it from?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SR,
hi it was not off a dealer it was off a so called forum member off another site who told me 100% it would fit my model the 2019 gt model.
i left it in the garage for a couple of months as you do before fitting it,then as you know it did not fit,then my next thing was to go down to cotswold bmw,where they said they would help me fit/identify it,also having purchased a latch kit etc,hay presto it still never fitted my bike.
they done all the checks then came back and said it will not fit my gt, or the standard gtl model,its about 1 inch longer,it can be forced but i was not going to do that.
then tried to get back to the guy who i purchased it off,who replied {not his problem}

1 - 20 of 33 Posts